Eon: Dragoneye Reborn (Eon, #1) Eon discussion

so

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hannah (new) - added it

Hannah i have heard that Lord Ido and Eona get together at the end of the book is that true or false btw im still reading eon i know im behind but just let me know if its true or not :)

Josiane Claremont Sorta...I mean, Eona starts to pity Lord Ido. And due to the fact that they are the last Dragoneyes and that they have to work together to decipher...something (can't remember)...Eona starts to think that she is in love with Lord Ido, but they never actually (physically) "get together".

Jackie Actually they kind of do actually physically "get together" on the ship in the second book.... won't spoil it though. But you're right, she does kinda start to pity him. I just don't think she ever really starts to get legitimately in love with him.

message 4: by Hannah (new) - added it

Hannah tyr8ing to convince my self to read the second book i got to the part where the town got destroyed and she was acting as a mother who had a mis cariage and thats it

Courtney Hannah wrote: "tyr8ing to convince my self to read the second book i got to the part where the town got destroyed and she was acting as a mother who had a mis cariage and thats it"

It gets much better. The first part is the worst and the whole book is better than Eon.

message 6: by Hannah (new) - added it

Hannah okay ill give it a shot

Mary Hannah wrote: "okay ill give it a shot"

It really does get better! :D