The Lorien Legacies discussion

Ships > Will four end up with Six or Sarah?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 114 (114 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Lewis (new)

Lewis Allan | 8 comments Having read upto rise of nine I got the sense he would be with Sarah in the end but, having started to read I am number four again, Henri says to John, "enjoy your time with Sarah, but don't get too attached to her, and don't let her get too attached to you." Which John (4) replies really? And Henri goes onto say "trust me, John. If you never believe another word I say, then believe that." Which John says yes to.
This is just after Henri talking about how loric and human have loved but they will love a loric more and he will find a loric that he will and then talks about how his parents and there best friends use to joke about 4 and 6 getting together. Thus making me see a twist that in the end he will have to choose and his instincts will guide him towards 6.

That's just my opinion, what do you guys think?

Also I thought it be better character development that when Henri and four spoke personally like that I just quoted, Henri shouldn't call four John but by his original loric name, if you guys agree?

message 2: by David (new)

David | 8 comments I agree with you as far as who John/4 ends up with. I'm leaning towards 6, even though Sam has a major thing for her.

Personally, I don't feel the choice will be John/4's in the end. I could see Sarah getting caught in the crossfire in a later battle, or taken prisoner and not surviving. Or leaving John/4 due to not being able to handle the battle. Only time will tell what happens.

But as far as what Henri calls him, he should call him whatever his name is at that point in the story, not his Loric name. If John/4 was younger, it would be confusing to him to keep being called different names in a short time frame. Not to mention, what if someone heard John/4 multiple names. It could have brought suspicion to them and had them found earlier.

I can't wait for the next book to come out.

message 3: by Lewis (new)

Lewis Allan | 8 comments Aye, that sounds like a possibility, she's already been captured once, happening again might be too much for her and she might just opt out in the end.

Good point on the names too, suppose they need to always be on guard incase of eavesdroppers or spies.

Yeah I know, the Rise of Nine is probably the quickest book I've ever read, I was gutted to finish it so quickly.

message 4: by Becca (new)

Becca Just...THE FEELS...
The next book needs to be out like, right now!

message 5: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm | 3 comments I hope 6 and 4 end up together....

message 6: by Ian Leary (last edited Apr 16, 2013 01:41PM) (new)

Ian Leary | 4 comments Personally? I think Sarah needs to die and six comforts him whilst he grieves. Then, he'll fall in love with six and everything will be better. I personally don't like Sarah as much as Six. Six has a better personality and is much better looking in the movie.

message 7: by Alix (new)

Alix Fish | 5 comments Six is annoying in the movie. I want 4 and Sarah to be together! What if they do and create an amazing new race of Loriens?

message 8: by Ulrich (new)

Ulrich (ulrichmele) | 3 comments Do you guys think 5 will die in the Fall of Five? I could be a possibility based on the title, though I wish otherwise.

message 9: by Ulrich (last edited Apr 21, 2013 06:29PM) (new)

Ulrich (ulrichmele) | 3 comments It is true, indeed! Anyway, I'm sure it will be fun reading and we will find out soon enough...

message 10: by Alix (new)

Alix Fish | 5 comments I feel like I've missed something. Who is Adam?

message 11: by Ulrich (new)

Ulrich (ulrichmele) | 3 comments Adam is the bad guy turned good type. He is a Mogadorian. His people had him get into One's mind after she was killed so they they could get important information about the garde. But Adam fell in love with One, and started slowly but surely working to help the garde. In the end, One gave his her power so he could use it to help the garde achieve their goals. Basically that's it. For more detaisl, read : "The search for sam", by Pittacus Lore

message 12: by Esther (new)

Esther | 1 comments Ulrich wrote: "Do you guys think 5 will die in the Fall of Five? I could be a possibility based on the title, though I wish otherwise."

Im actually hoping that it means five will die because the other possibility is Five loriens dying and then only 2 will be left :(

message 13: by Shelbi (new)

Shelbi (slfritsch25) | 8 comments I'm honestly hoping that Sarah and John end up together. I have always rooted for Sarah.
But for Lorein's sake, John and Six should probably be together. Just for the sake that it might save their whole entire race!

message 14: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 8 comments I hope Four ends up with Sarah because I think it would be sad on both parts for him to end up with Six because she was his second choice/ it was a last resort. Also, I think Nine and Six would be an awesome couple and they kind of complement each beautifully. I know people want Five and Nine together but Five hasn't even been introduced yet so we know nothing about who ever they are.

message 15: by Faizah (new)

Faizah (namjkm) I want Six and Four to end up together, but I don't think Pittacus Lore plans that. Four spent too much time on Sarah :( If Six doesn't pair up with Four, then I want her to go with Nine XD Nine's soooo cool!!

message 16: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 8 comments YEAH! Another person who wants Six and Nine together. I am not alone.

message 17: by Faizah (new)

Faizah (namjkm) YEAH!! SIX AND NINE!!

message 18: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (kendraermelinda) | 3 comments I want Four to end up with Six, if only Sarah would die off I've thought but then she would become a martyr and John would really NEVER get over her. I think at this point though it looks like Pittacus wants or plans to have John and Sarah together.

message 19: by Faizah (new)

Faizah (namjkm) Yeah it's pretty evident that John and Sarah will end up together, from the way the book is going. Unless, Sarah dies in The Fall of Five XD Now that will be so awesome! XD

message 20: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn | 3 comments Sarah definitely

message 21: by Oboerocks (new)

Oboerocks (oboerocks2) I don't know. I kind of want the author to decide. I try not to have an opinion, but I kind of hope Sam at least gets to be with somebody nice! If not six then maybe someone else.

message 22: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (kendraermelinda) | 3 comments Now that I've read The Fall of Five I think it's definitely Sarah

message 23: by Kevin (new)

Kevin | 2 comments Kendra wrote: "Now that I've read The Fall of Five I think it's definitely Sarah"

how is that possible. the book hasnt even com out yet

message 24: by Kevin (new)

Kevin | 2 comments i on the other hand really want 4 and 6 to be together. and in the character prophecies sarah gets stabbed.

message 25: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (kendraermelinda) | 3 comments Yes it has, at least in GR Michigan it has, I got it at Walmart, sometimes books and CDs come out early

message 26: by Angel (new)

Angel (PointlessAsian) | 28 comments Kevin wrote: "i on the other hand really want 4 and 6 to be together. and in the character prophecies sarah gets stabbed."

But John could easily heal her as it's his new legacy......it would be amazing if she was out of the picture though...SIX AND FO- nevermind, I dont like Four either, main charecter or not...I jist dont like him! Like, he kisses Six and in The Rise Of Nine he picks Sarah and he doesn't even apologise to Six! Six and Nine should be together. Four doesn't deserve Six in my opinion

message 27: by Faizah (new)

Faizah (namjkm) Yes! Six and Nine!

message 28: by Jchris (last edited Aug 29, 2013 11:42PM) (new)

Jchris Esguerra | 2 comments Angel wrote: "Kevin wrote: "i on the other hand really want 4 and 6 to be together. and in the character prophecies sarah gets stabbed."

But John could easily heal her as it's his new legacy......it would be am..."

Fall of Five SPOILER ALERT

After reading Fall of Five, I think 4 will surely end up with Sarah. On their way to get 5, 4 and 6 had a talk and had some sort of closure. 4 even gave Sam an advice to talk to six about Sam's feelings. When Sam talks to Six, a relationship stronger that friendship starts to develop. I can't wait for what will happen in the next novel.

message 29: by Xanthe (new)

Xanthe | 4 comments Defiantly Four and Sarah after reading Fall of Five although you never know

message 30: by Angel (new)

Angel (PointlessAsian) | 28 comments Xanthe wrote: "Defiantly Four and Sarah after reading Fall of Five although you never know"

Yeah....It's obvious that John and Sarah will be forever together...unless, ya know, Sarah 'accidently' gets pushed of a cliff *wink...WINK.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

I have to say, sarah is useless, lol. I think that sam should end up with sara and they should leave, six should be with nine, and john with idk, someone ese. lol

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Angel wrote: "Xanthe wrote: "Defiantly Four and Sarah after reading Fall of Five although you never know"

Yeah....It's obvious that John and Sarah will be forever together...unless, ya know, Sarah 'accidently' ..."

I will be the one to push her off the cliff :D

message 33: by Natasha (new)

Natasha Vrsek | 3 comments I want four and six together, I hate Sarah she is useless and is in the way of four and six, haha Sam can go with Sarah .

message 34: by Angel (new)

Angel (PointlessAsian) | 28 comments Natasha wrote: "I want four and six together, I hate Sarah she is useless and is in the way of four and six, haha Sam can go with Sarah ."

Cmon guys! She's not useless, she's human! I mean, I really didn't like her in the first 3 books, but in the fall of five she gets more into it and I like her now..

You know who i really don't like?....
JOHN

message 35: by Angel (new)

Angel (PointlessAsian) | 28 comments Alix wrote: "Six is annoying in the movie. I want 4 and Sarah to be together! What if they do and create an amazing new race of Loriens?"

Amazing race of Loreins? Doesn't that need a Lorein and another Lorein? I mean, a Lorein and a Human would most likely make another human...while a Lorein and another Lorein could make a new race of Lorein....probably not, it would just make the same specie of Loreins....but Loreins are already special and amazing :) I love Six more than Sarah....sowwy :/

message 36: by Mel (new)

Mel I like 6 with John(4)

message 37: by Kkjjjk (new)

Kkjjjk | 1 comments five betrays the garde and number eight dies.
number 4 has a vision thas sektakus ra kills the last 2 of the lorien resistance he kills six and sam and also he has a vision that five is working for mogs and he is he also thinks ella is working for them aswell in the dream sektakus rs is wearin 7 loric pendants meaning that 4 is dead in the dream. part of the dream is corrcet 5 is working for mogs and ella might be 4 thinks this is propecy becuase ella told the mogs to kill 6 and sam in the dream just read the fall of 5

message 38: by Joshua (new)

Joshua Lorenzana (JLorenzana) | 3 comments I would like 4 to end up with 6. For me Sarah is a burden to the Garde and somewhat makes John irrational.

message 39: by Vicky (new)

Vicky Rheza | 1 comments so far 4 will end up with sarah. but later on maybe the author will make another twist about that, like 4 and 6 again. btw i have some unrelated topic about four romance. did any of you watch the trailer of fall of five in iamnumberfourfans.com? why 7 is an indian girl? i thought she was french.

message 40: by Weabee (new)

Weabee | 3 comments For some reason Sarah just annoys me. Sam is human but I really like Sam! After six said she would never love john like Sarah does it made me loose hope for them ever having a relationship but they both did say they feel more comfortable around each other than anyone else... I still believe john and six will be together eventually

message 41: by Andy (last edited Dec 08, 2013 07:36AM) (new)

Andy  | 15 comments Okay so I really want Jhon to be with 6. They really like each other too. I don't have anything against Sarah but according to me she doesn't really have any character.
But a twist arrives out of nowhere and 6 asks 4 to sort out things with him and Sarah. You know because things get awkward after they kiss. I really understand why she's doing this it's because she doesn't want Jhon to suffer. But are her feeling gone or is she just supporting 4 because she's a really good friend?

Everything's really complicated in the romantic side really. But then that just adds flavor to the book!

If 6 doesn't end up with 4 at all then I support Faiza. She should be with nine coz after all they're both hot and badasses. Come on they suit each other.

Many people think she should b with Sam but I don't really think she's really into him. Maybe Sam should go off with someone else. I really appreciate everything he and his dad did for them but still..

What if he finds someone in the book after Fall of Five and six gets jealous?

Plus Henri did say that 4 and 6's future would be joined or something like that..

For other matters I like both the names- 4 and Jhon. Though 4 sounds cooler. Jhon is just so plain. No offence to all the Jhon's!

sorry for writing a lot:)

message 42: by Maya (new)

Maya Four should be with Sarah becuz they actually have chemistry and Sam should be with six.

message 43: by Dan (new)

Dan Cen | 3 comments four and six are destiny, i really hope they end up together and why are people hating on John? best character out there..

message 44: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (Samanthaa3) | 24 comments I think most likely, John and Sarah will end up together. After all Sam and Sarah do like each other.

message 45: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin  Knox (bknox1196) | 40 comments Mod
I hope that Six and John end up together. I really feel like PL will however end up keeping him and Sarah together due to how long he's kept her in the series. Four books is a long time and a lot of character development to just have her die off so that John and Six can be together.

message 46: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (Samanthaa3) | 24 comments My mistake, Sam and Six like each other* Not Sam and Sarah.

message 47: by Briana (new)

Briana | 2 comments I'm not exactly sure because John and Sarah are so in love and six respects that. Even though there is some budding romance between John and six, six had made it clear that what happened between them doesn't matter. But I have feeling that Six and John are somehow meant to be together.

message 48: by Tayma (new)

Tayma  | 63 comments Well, I think John will end up with Sarah. Sarah and John are so in love and I don't think that can be broken. And anyways Sam likes 6. Plus after the talk sam and six shared on the roof, I think they will end up together.

সালমান হক | 3 comments Well, Sarah IS a kind of whiner but she is lovely!! 4 will and should end up with her. Six and sam seems pretty good but i dnt thnk that will happen, after the rooftop scene specially. Six will end up with Sam :)

message 50: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) Me three!!

« previous 1 3