Dragons, dragons and-you guessed it, dragons! discussion

Dragon Spire > Chapter Prompts

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by L'Poni, Empress of the Space Dragons (last edited Mar 21, 2013 01:46PM) (new)

L'Poni (lponi) | 245 comments Mod
CHAPTER PROMPTS

This is currently under construction until everyone (or mostly everyone) signs up.

Chapters will be assigned to people that have signed up. Comment on which chapter you need and begin crafting~!

Note: Danny's POV currently cannot be used (but I can always make exceptions if you really want to write a chapter from his POV). There is no length for chapters and you don't have to be a super writer to write for this story/role play. The goal is to have fun and build a universe worth living in (or in this case, add to a universe worth living in).

1: Ayakunda returns to Danny during the Cicada Fair, but she cannot tell him what she went through. She keeps silent, but he knows something is wrong with her. She spills her secrets to Julia, a mysterious and sickly girl living in the (unmonitored) Sector 6. She does not know Danny was listening to her...hmmmm...

To-be written by:

2: A package from somebody named Althea shows up at his doorstep. Inside the box is an assortment of jump drives, discs and a letter in the President's handwriting. Danny is shocked at the evidence he finds. O'Shelly and the Senators' escapades are shown through pictures, videos and audio files. Everything from Ayakunda's torture to the Prince's time with O'Shelly to the dangerous games the senators oft played with the shifters, and more events that make Danny's stomach churn. Included on the disks are transcripts of email messages detailing a plan to suck dragons and Crotonians dry of their precious Juice.

To-be written by: (I think I'll take this chapter.)

3: Danny shows the evidence to one of his friends, (whose name is currently unknown. Someone should take that role), and together they devise a plan of escape. Their plan includes meeting the mysterious hacker Althea and gathering a group of friends to escape. But how are they going to find Althea?

To-be written by:

4: Chance, the only sane Karrucci dragon, overhears Danny's plan and.......(I don't know what should happen next...yet...)

message 2: by Cole (new)

Cole (spectyr333) | 738 comments Mod
Cool!

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 149 comments Mod
You're really creative:) And that's good if you're writing a book.

message 4: by L'Poni, Empress of the Space Dragons (new)

Althea *Go wolves/dragons and Percabeth* wrote: "You're really creative:) And that's good if you're writing a book."

Thank you~! :D

message 5: by L'Poni, Empress of the Space Dragons (new)

Cole wrote: "Cool!"

Its going to be cooler than that once it kicks off (I hope it kicks off).

message 6: by Cole (new)

It will kick off, even if it is only the three of us. We could do more than one charcter or something?

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 149 comments Mod
L'Poni wrote: "Althea *Go wolves/dragons and Percabeth* wrote: "You're really creative:) And that's good if you're writing a book."

Thank you~! :D"

Welcome^-^

message 8: by L'Poni, Empress of the Space Dragons (new)

Cole wrote: "It will kick off, even if it is only the three of us. We could do more than one charcter or something?"

We certainly can! I didn't think of that.

message 9: by Cole (new)

Yes!!