The Unwanted Wife (Unwanted, #1)
This topic is about The Unwanted Wife
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Romance, vineyard, not series [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by saphirasky (new)

saphirasky | 12 comments the plot goes something like this
h/H are married H i think is an Italian
H is forced to marry h and produce an heir so that he can get back his vineyard for his dying father. h is in love with H. H never kisses h and always tells give me a baby when they finish having sex.h wants to separate then she finds out that she is pregnant later h/h make up. h is not aware that H was blackmailed into marrying her

Pls help me find this book

message 2: by oliviasbooks (last edited Mar 20, 2013 11:45PM) (new)

oliviasbooks | 191 comments There is a wineyard romance series by Christina Dodd called 'Bella Terra Deception'.
If that does not help: Why don't you put some of the plot into the thread title to distinguish your enquiry? There are so many.

message 3: by saphirasky (new)

saphirasky | 12 comments its a contemporary romance H is a business tycoon and he was blackmailed into marrying h. h is not aware of this fact. H cannot get divorce h or he will not get back his father's vineyard which his father sold during difficult times.
H goes to meet his family every 3- 4 months but does not take h along with him
also when H goes to play football with his friends he does not take h along with him

i hope this helps you to find me this book

message 4: by oliviasbooks (last edited Mar 20, 2013 11:42PM) (new)

oliviasbooks | 191 comments Have you checked the above mentioned series? It is contmporary and the names are Italian. I have only read the book flap texts. So ...
Here is the direct link:http://www.goodreads.com/series/list?...

message 5: by oliviasbooks (last edited Mar 21, 2013 12:00AM) (new)

oliviasbooks | 191 comments http://www.goodreads.com/list/show/16...
is a listopia with books set on wineyards.

message 6: by saphirasky (new)

saphirasky | 12 comments its a standalone book.vineyard is a small part of the book plot majority of the book deals with h/H falling in love. H/h are already married towards the middle of the book we find out that even though h likes H, H was forced to marry her and her father blackmails H to marry h he also taunts h about the other woman H is in love with.
the book begins with h wanting a divorce from H as she finally realizes that he doesn't love her

i hope this helps you to find me the book

Ashley | 1 comments The Unwanted Wife by Natalie Anders

unread topics | mark unread

Authors mentioned in this topic

Christina Dodd (other topics)