Paranormal and Horror Lovers discussion

Red Century
This topic is about Red Century
Book Sales & More (self promo) > I need some reviews! Not your average zombie story.

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Mandel | 4 comments Two brothers with a dream of creating their own horror movie head to the woods of Century Florida. While filming they soon find horror has been waiting for them. If anyone is interested in reading this story I have created a unique zombie prerequisite that develops into what I hope will become a cult classic. The first chapter is available on amazon please excuse some displaced hyphens as I am figuring out how to correctly convert my text file into a proper ebook. The first chapter explains why there is dead men in the woods of Century, the rest of the book takes place in present time as a group of friends including two brothers a few flirtatious actresses and a borrowed muscle car end up in the same woods where the crew plans on making a low budget horror movie when to their surprise real horror engulfs them. If you'd like an e-book version on the house I'd really like to get some reviews and establish myself, you can email me at jacob@dluxprinting.com or visit the website www.redcenturystore.com for more info.
synopsis photo synopsis_zpsa973dfc3.jpg

message 2: by Kellie (new)

Kellie Harrington | 103 comments are you giving out the book for reviews? if so Ill take one i love a good zombie story my email is kelleeh.73@gmail.com epub format or pdf is what I need. Thanks

message 3: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Mandel | 4 comments Kellie wrote: "are you giving out the book for reviews? if so Ill take one i love a good zombie story my email is kelleeh.73@gmail.com epub format or pdf is what I need. Thanks"

Just sent it to you, hope you enjoy it.

Silverunicorn | 4 comments i would love a pdf copy if u might have any left always lookin for new reads n love zombies my email is silver_unicorn_02@yahoo.com thanks much :)

message 5: by Stacey (new)

Stacey | 24 comments You've got my attention .. I'd like to check it out. If I like it, curious what your Street Team is doing.

message 6: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Mandel | 4 comments Silverunicorn wrote: "i would love a pdf copy if u might have any left always lookin for new reads n love zombies my email is silver_unicorn_02@yahoo.com thanks much :)"

you got it check your email.

message 7: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Mandel | 4 comments Stacey wrote: "You've got my attention .. I'd like to check it out. If I like it, curious what your Street Team is doing."

Hey Stacey, let me know what email I should send the ebook to. As for the street team I mail stickers and promo cards to followers who like the story and they help me with guerrilla marketing. Some folks have told me they pass the cards out at school or bring them to local bookstores one kid put a bunch of stickers on the backs of semi trucks I don't want anyone getting in trouble but it's cool seeing how creative people get with it.

message 8: by C.M. (new) - added it

C.M. Wright (WriterCMWright) | 2 comments If you still need reviewers, I've finished writing my 4th book in the Zombie Overload Series and very much want to read others. If so, my email is zombieoverload@live.com