VAMPIRES DON'T SPARKLE discussion

Stephenie Meyer
This topic is about Stephenie Meyer
NEWS > Stephenie Meyer: Her Inablitity to take Criticism, Her Bashing of the Classics, Her @$$hole Brother, etc.

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dan, destroyer of vegan vampire sissies (new)

Dan (dan2345) | 880 comments Mod
Not exactly the best source of news, but it's pretty damned funny and from what I've heard it's all true!
http://www.cracked.com/funny-1807-ste...

message 2: by Kimberly, Supreme Hater of Twilight, lover of all other things vampiric (new)

Kimberly (kimberly_3238) | 97 comments Mod
LOL! Dan, I hadn't heard about her brother before--that's just too much!!

message 3: by Gary (new)

Gary Martin (gmmartinbooks) I'm not sure what to think. Rejection slips can really hurt. But you can't take it personal. After all it is still a business. Even Stephen King racked up a few rejections before he was finally published. As far as her critisizms against the great authors such as William Shakesphere goes, it just sounds like jealosy to me.

message 4: by Char (new)

Char That was pretty funny. *snort*

message 5: by Lucy, Give me FANGS not SPARKLES (new)

Lucy | 61 comments Mod
Why am I not surprised that her brother is a jerk? Seems that the rotten apple doesn't fall very far in that family tree

message 6: by Dan, destroyer of vegan vampire sissies (new)

Dan (dan2345) | 880 comments Mod
LOL....rotten apple. No pun intended there, Lucy?

message 7: by Chris (new)

Chris (cbrunner11) | 11 comments I have never had any respect for Meyer, but after reading this, I think she is clearly the idiot and wouldn't know good literature if she was hit in the head with it.

message 8: by Jason (new)

Jason (jokers_knight_out) The best authors I know take criticism seriously and always thank their critics. Hint, hint, Staph Infec- I mean, Stephenie Meyer.