Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books > Please Add Guardians' Keep Second Edition to my books

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eric (new)

Eric Douglas | 35 comments Guardians’ Keep
By Eric Douglas
• Paperback: 198 pages
• Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; Second Edition edition (March 17, 2013)
• Visibility Press
• Language: English
• ISBN-10: 1482777126
• ISBN-13: 978-1482777123
Dr. Francesca DeMarco, a beautiful archeologist, is searching an underwater site on the Adriatic Coast of Italy. Chasing stories of a mysterious group of Guardians, she runs into roadblocks as someone is trying to keep her from discovering the truth. News photographer Mike Scott is sent to do a story on the project, but when he and Dr. DeMarco are nearly killed in the process he decides to help her discover who is behind the attacks. To unlock the mystery of the Guardians, they have to overcome a group of delusional fanatics bent to stop them at any costs. If they are successful, they might just find a religious artifact lost when the Romans overran the Temple in Jerusalem. If not, they might be locked away in a tomb for the rest of their lives.
http://www.booksbyeric.com/books.htm

❂ Murder by Death  (murderbydeath) I've added your book here. BUT - do you write as Eric Douglas or as Eric L. Douglas, because I found another edition of Guardians' Keep listed under Eric L. Douglas.

Please clarify and one of us can make sure the books end up under the correct name and combined as they should be.

message 3: by Eric (new)

Eric Douglas | 35 comments ❂ Jennifer wrote: "I've added your book here. BUT - do you write as Eric Douglas or as Eric L. Douglas, because I found another edition of Guardians' Keep listed under Eric L. Douglas.

Please clarify and one of us ..."

Thank you. I write as both, Eric and Eric L. depending on the publisher. The one you added is the second edition. The other one is the previous edition.

message 4: by Eric (new)

Eric Douglas | 35 comments I prefer to be listed as Eric L. Douglas.

message 5: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 41704 comments Mod
Eric wrote: "I prefer to be listed as Eric L. Douglas."

Moved book to that profile.

message 6: by Eric (new)

Eric Douglas | 35 comments Thank you.