Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

The Soot Butterflies
This topic is about The Soot Butterflies
Book Cover Help > I have published a new edition of my book, with a new book cover, and would like it changed on goodreads too.

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pat (new)

Pat Springsteen (PatSpringsteen) | 3 comments I have published a new edition of my book (The Soot Butterflies, by Pat Springsteen) with a new book cover, and would like the new cover to appear on goodreads instead of the old one. It looks like I am not able to do this without librarian status. Could you please advise / help to get the new cover on? Many thanks.

message 2: by Banjomike (new)

Banjomike | 5530 comments Pat wrote: "I have published a new edition of my book (The Soot Butterflies, by Pat Springsteen) with a new book cover, and would like the new cover to appear on goodreads instead of the old one. It looks like I am not able to do this without librarian status. Could you please advise / help to get the new cover on? Many thanks. "

Where is the new cover?

message 3: by Pat (new)

Pat Springsteen (PatSpringsteen) | 3 comments Banjomike wrote: "Pat wrote: "I have published a new edition of my book (The Soot Butterflies, by Pat Springsteen) with a new book cover, and would like the new cover to appear on goodreads instead of the old one. I..."

Thanks for reply: the new cover is currently under the "more photos" click, just below the old image on my book details page. Can you move it from there? If not, I can send you the file or whatever is needed. Cheers.

Liam || Books 'n Beards (madbird) | 7 comments Changed the cover, please check it's all correct and in order. Cheers.

message 5: by Emy (last edited Mar 21, 2013 04:50AM) (new)

Emy (emypt) | 5034 comments Please do not change covers. We need to add an alternate cover edition if there is a new cover. We do not change covers. This change has already been reverted once! I will set up the ACE for you now Pat. If you wish this to be the primary edition afterwards as author you can set this from the Edit book screen.

ACE here: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17...

message 6: by Pat (new)

Pat Springsteen (PatSpringsteen) | 3 comments Emy wrote: "Please do not change covers. We need to add an alternate cover edition if there is a new cover. We do not change covers. This change has already been reverted once! I will set up the ACE for you no..."

Thanks Emy, Liam and Banjomike. Love, Pat.