The Clave discussion

Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3)
This topic is about Clockwork Princess
CLOCKWORK PRINCESS

Comments Showing 1-50 of 86 (86 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by AJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

AJ (aj3books) | 1353 comments EEEK! ITS OUT TODAY!
I am currently a little more than half way though the book. I'm at the part where Mortitan tells Tessa the truth about her mother and stuff. ITS SO AMAZING!!!

Christian (thegorrilla1) | 86 comments Please make sure to put warnings for spoilers for those of us who haven't started yet!

message 3: by AJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

AJ (aj3books) | 1353 comments SORRY SORRY. NO MROE SPOILERS

Christian (thegorrilla1) | 86 comments Didn't mean to sound upset. I just want some warning or a headsup if there are going to be spoilers discussed, for those of us who haven't finished the book yet.

message 5: by AJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

AJ (aj3books) | 1353 comments Right. I know. I'm sorry.

Kiki (kikidaawesome) | 434 comments Omg omg omg omg it was soooooooo amazing!!!!!!

message 7: by T.J. (last edited Mar 23, 2013 11:25PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

T.J. | 115 comments (view spoiler)

message 8: by AJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

AJ (aj3books) | 1353 comments I KNOW!!! I HATE THAT SHE GOT TOGETHER WITH THEM BOTH! BUT DID YOU NOTICE HOW THE EPILOGUE TOOK PART IN 2008? THATS WHEN TMI IS TAKING PLACE! THAT MEANS THEY ALL MIGHT MEET AGAIN!

T.J. | 115 comments Arti wrote: "I KNOW!!! I HATE THAT SHE GOT TOGETHER WITH THEM BOTH! BUT DID YOU NOTICE HOW THE EPILOGUE TOOK PART IN 2008? THATS WHEN TMI IS TAKING PLACE! THAT MEANS THEY ALL MIGHT MEET AGAIN!"

Someone said they did and that Jem finally marries Tessa...I WANT TO CRY!!!!!!! I DON'T LIKE TESSA! AND WILL IS GONE NOW! IT'S ALL SO WRONG!

message 10: by AJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

AJ (aj3books) | 1353 comments Jem and Tessa probably do get married cause Tessa thinks that since she's going to live forever might as well start a relationship with her dead husband's best friend. SHE DOESNT HAVE COMMEN SENSE!

message 11: by Kiki (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kiki (kikidaawesome) | 434 comments I didn't get to read the epilogue... It deleted the book of the website... I got so mad. But she just totally bounces between jem and will and I get so infuriated.

message 12: by AJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

AJ (aj3books) | 1353 comments But in the epilogue is where the love triangle really gets annoying. We knew that Tssa would be juggling with them throughout the book, but no one expected it in the epilogue

message 13: by T.J. (new) - rated it 5 stars

T.J. | 115 comments Arti wrote: "But in the epilogue is where the love triangle really gets annoying. We knew that Tssa would be juggling with them throughout the book, but no one expected it in the epilogue"

I wish that the epilogue hadn't happened. Ugh, this sucks. I'm very sad. If she forgets Will...I'm going to die. IT'S NOT FAIR! Forgetting the exact shade of his blue eyes? My gosh, just spear me through the hert, why dontcha?!!!!

message 14: by AJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

AJ (aj3books) | 1353 comments I know! But the epilogue did tie together loose ends. I don't think that she'll forget Will. HE'S WILL HERONDALE. There is no way you can forget that gorgeous blue shade and his fear if ducks.

message 15: by T.J. (new) - rated it 5 stars

T.J. | 115 comments Arti wrote: "I know! But the epilogue did tie together loose ends. I don't think that she'll forget Will. HE'S WILL HERONDALE. There is no way you can forget that gorgeous blue shade and his fear if ducks."

The thought of him gone...as in, never reading another of his duck jokes! And like, Jem was still alive when Will was married to Tessa, but now when Tessa is married to Jem Will is...definitely gone. Ah, this sucks so badly! Stupid mortal technicalities!

message 16: by AJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

AJ (aj3books) | 1353 comments Is a horrible feeling... :( OOOH I never thought of the fact that Jem was alive when Will and Tessa were together. But does it even count because after the war, the only time Jem saw Tssa and Will is when Will was dying.

Jessica (hessica) | 3 comments It never says that they got married. I don't think Tessa and Jem ever marry. I just think they go and live, which is all Will wanted for them. He had been dead for 80 years and Tessa mourned him that whole time. Will would have wanted this.

message 18: by AJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

AJ (aj3books) | 1353 comments BUT BUT BUT

message 19: by Kiki (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kiki (kikidaawesome) | 434 comments This is a super intense discussion...

message 20: by T.J. (new) - rated it 5 stars

T.J. | 115 comments Arti wrote: "Is a horrible feeling... :( OOOH I never thought of the fact that Jem was alive when Will and Tessa were together. But does it even count because after the war, the only time Jem saw Tssa and Will ..."

No, and one hour every year at that bridge. Did she ever tell Will? My gosh, she was keeping secrets from him now?!?!?! I hate this.

message 21: by T.J. (new) - rated it 5 stars

T.J. | 115 comments Jessica wrote: "It never says that they got married. I don't think Tessa and Jem ever marry. I just think they go and live, which is all Will wanted for them. He had been dead for 80 years and Tessa mourned him..."

Yeah...but just the thought of no more duck jokes and how wrong it will be in COHF when Jem and Tessa are there, all young, and Will...isn't. Excuse me while I go sob into a pillow. :'(

Jessica (hessica) | 3 comments I get you Shadowhunter Girl I get you. I am going to miss Will so so so so so much. I haven't ever had a story affect me the way this one did.

message 23: by T.J. (new) - rated it 5 stars

T.J. | 115 comments Jessica wrote: "I get you Shadowhunter Girl I get you. I am going to miss Will so so so so so much. I haven't ever had a story affect me the way this one did."

Yeah, never had one impact me this much either :( It's so sad. I mean, I could go back and read parts with Will in it but it's not so much as going back in time as it is like, reading memories...if that makes any sense. And it's not just Will (though that hits the hardest) but no more Cecily and Gabriel. Or Sophie and Gideon and scones. Or weird inventions from Henry! Ugh, this book ruined me :(

Jessica (hessica) | 3 comments Shadowhunter Girl wrote: "Jessica wrote: "I get you Shadowhunter Girl I get you. I am going to miss Will so so so so so much. I haven't ever had a story affect me the way this one did."

Yeah, never had one impact me this m..."

I know! I've been reading things Cassie has been answering and saying about the book and it just makes me sad all over again. I guess this is how we know it is an excellent story.

message 25: by AJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

AJ (aj3books) | 1353 comments Shadowhunter Girl wrote: "Jessica wrote: "It never says that they got married. I don't think Tessa and Jem ever marry. I just think they go and live, which is all Will wanted for them. He had been dead for 80 years and T..."

YES

message 26: by AJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

AJ (aj3books) | 1353 comments Jessica wrote: "I get you Shadowhunter Girl I get you. I am going to miss Will so so so so so much. I haven't ever had a story affect me the way this one did."

AND YES

message 27: by AJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

AJ (aj3books) | 1353 comments Jessica wrote: "Shadowhunter Girl wrote: "Jessica wrote: "I get you Shadowhunter Girl I get you. I am going to miss Will so so so so so much. I haven't ever had a story affect me the way this one did."

Yeah, neve..."

It does feel like since TMi came out, it's been a long story because then ID joined in and it feels like when Harry Potter eneded. Like the end of a time because Tessa, Will, and Jem's story is over. It's just really sad

Aneta Bak | 223 comments I doubt this is going to be the last time we see Will guys, shes making another series after the Dark Artifices, its going to be about Tessa and Wills children, so i guess they'll be in it as grandparents or parents, they just wont be main characters anymore!!! But we are going to be waiting for a while :/

message 29: by AJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

AJ (aj3books) | 1353 comments But Will's dead. Even in the new series he won't be there

Aneta Bak | 223 comments No the new series is about Will and Tessa's children, its set in 1903 and its called TLH!
Just go to her good reads and click on series :)

message 31: by AJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

AJ (aj3books) | 1353 comments Oh. Wow. That is alot of Shadowhunter series

Isabelle Herondale (uk_409) (IsabelleHerondale) | 20 comments WOOT WOOT!! Can't wait to read TLH bout Wills and Tessa's kids! That means not the end of Will! He has to be in the book. Yes!

message 33: by Kiki (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kiki (kikidaawesome) | 434 comments Have any if you guys read the bane chronicles? It's apparently only available on e books. And O...M...G... THE FIRST BOOK IS CALLED WHAT REALLY HAPPENED IN PERU!!!!!!!

message 34: by T.J. (new) - rated it 5 stars

T.J. | 115 comments Arti wrote: "Oh. Wow. That is alot of Shadowhunter series"

WAIT WAIT WAIT! SHE'S MAKING ANOTHER SERIES OTHER THAN TDA???? WHERE CAN I FIND THIS!!!!!!?????

Isabelle Herondale (uk_409) (IsabelleHerondale) | 20 comments The one between TID and TMI will be TLH lol!! We dnt even knw what's it called yet! But I'm sure it will be great! And ya I like to knw that really happen in Peru :D

message 36: by AJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

AJ (aj3books) | 1353 comments Shadowhunter Girl wrote: "Arti wrote: "Oh. Wow. That is alot of Shadowhunter series"

WAIT WAIT WAIT! SHE'S MAKING ANOTHER SERIES OTHER THAN TDA???? WHERE CAN I FIND THIS!!!!!!?????"

Go to Cassie Clare's series page

message 37: by AJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

AJ (aj3books) | 1353 comments Isabelle Herondale (uk_409) wrote: "The one between TID and TMI will be TLH lol!! We dnt even knw what's it called yet! But I'm sure it will be great! And ya I like to knw that really happen in Peru :D"

What the heck could TLH stand for?

Isabelle Herondale (uk_409) (IsabelleHerondale) | 20 comments Idk! I thought for sure maybe the H stands for Herondale? Idk really.. Cassie hasn't announced it yet..

message 39: by Kiki (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kiki (kikidaawesome) | 434 comments How many series does she have going?

message 40: by AJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

AJ (aj3books) | 1353 comments Isabelle Herondale (uk_409) wrote: "Idk! I thought for sure maybe the H stands for Herondale? Idk really.. Cassie hasn't announced it yet.."

Yeah...

message 41: by AJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

AJ (aj3books) | 1353 comments Kiki wrote: "How many series does she have going?"

Too many

Isabelle Herondale (uk_409) (IsabelleHerondale) | 20 comments The Bane chronicle, TDA with Emma Carstaires. And now TLH which takes place between TID and TMI. Yup that's a lot of shadowhunter series yay! Plus she doing another series with Holly Blake. XD

message 43: by Kiki (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kiki (kikidaawesome) | 434 comments Arti wrote: "Kiki wrote: "How many series does she have going?"

Too many"

agreed

Aneta Bak | 223 comments I think they're just going to get better and better

message 45: by AJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

AJ (aj3books) | 1353 comments Isabelle Herondale (uk_409) wrote: "The Bane chronicle, TDA with Emma Carstaires. And now TLH which takes place between TID and TMI. Yup that's a lot of shadowhunter series yay! Plus she doing another series with Holly Blake. XD"

Who's Holly Blake?

message 46: by AJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

AJ (aj3books) | 1353 comments Aneta wrote: "I think they're just going to get better and better"

Hopefully

Isabelle Herondale (uk_409) (IsabelleHerondale) | 20 comments Holly Blake is an author. I hear her books r really good. And she's Cassie's best friend (:

message 48: by T.J. (new) - rated it 5 stars

T.J. | 115 comments The Last...Horcrux! No. It starts with The. That we know.

message 49: by T.J. (new) - rated it 5 stars

T.J. | 115 comments Isn't Cassie co-writing a series with someone else?

« previous 1