Write a Story discussion

starting out > Game: Create a Story

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 76 comments The game goes like this- I'll start it off with a sentence, and someone else can say whatever comes next-change the story direction-do whatever as long as you are having fun. Here goes:

A black cat sat on a porch looking up at a brown, closed door.

message 2: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 143 comments It licked its paw, never taking its vivid chartreuse eyes off the door.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 28 comments A black cat sat on a porch looking up at a brown, closed door. It licked its paw, never taking its vivid chartreuse eyes off the door. The cat meowed, it's stomach rumbling in hunger.

message 4: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 143 comments A woman threw open the door and groaned, "Not you again. I told you to stay out. I should've drowned you the moment I saw you."

message 5: by Iesha (In east shade house at...) (last edited Mar 19, 2013 09:38PM) (new)

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 76 comments A black cat sat on a porch looking up at a brown, closed door. It licked its paw, never taking its vivid chartreuse eyes off the door. The cat meowed, it's stomach rumbling in hunger.
A woman threw open the door and groaned, "Not you again. I told you to stay out. I should've drowned you the moment I saw you."

The black cat slowly morphs into an figure-a young girl, about ten, with long, wild hair, fair,tan-ish skin tone, and orange eyes.
"Meanies, like you shouldn't speak", she said to the woman.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 76 comments (You guys know you can add or change whatever in the story-make something occur, or write in something:D)

She changed back into the black cat, and thrown up her tail head held high and walked away.

message 7: by Iesha (In east shade house at...) (last edited Mar 20, 2013 09:32PM) (new)

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 76 comments On the other side of the city, a boy wanders.

message 8: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 108 comments The boy was watched by another cat. One just like the girl on the other side of the city.

message 9: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 143 comments The boy felt that he was being watched. It worried him; had the police suspected he was a pickpocket?

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 76 comments A tall handsome man, dressed in high class clothing, walks towards the boy, not seeing him because he was busy looking at his golden pocket watch and a map.

message 11: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 108 comments A small toy car swerves suddenly in front of the man, tripping him. It strangely makes a noise that sounded like a loud raspberry before zooming away...with the map.

message 12: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 143 comments "No!" the man snarls, starting to chase the car. His mind is a frenzy: That map...my only chance...must find...or else...he shall...

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 76 comments The boy, whom had hided in between a crack of two buildings, watched patiently.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 76 comments The car came to the boy, who picked it up and ran down the narrow pathway.

message 15: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 108 comments The man chased the boy and car, but trips and his pocket watch flies out of his hand.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 76 comments The cat catches the golden watch in it's mouth, and escapes through a opening.

message 17: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 143 comments The man gets up and tries to find the boy or cat, but can't find either; boy has turned a corner and disappeared in an alley.