Paranormal Creatures discussion

Off Topic Topics!! > Creatures?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) if you could make your own paranormal creature what would it be? before you post, think of all the other creatures out there, for example vampires, and demons. also think about all of the different books out there with different types of creatures, what makes them different? get creative and remember to have fun! for all of authors in this group, you already have an advantage over the rest of us lol! Enjoy!!! :D

message 2: by Michael (new)

Michael Brookes (technohippy) Technology brings a new cast of monsters to add to the paranormal menagerie. I'm playing with a combination of a net-based AI that thinks it's a demon at the moment.

message 3: by Mark (new)

Mark | 10 comments I would say human, my take on it would be genetic

You got light you got dark
When light was created so was dark then life
But the seed of darkness was planted in life's DNA so the route of all evil
Eventually after decades it manifests its self trough evolution of life
All that is evil and wrong if possible worse than demons start to change and manipulate people
We become evil becoming its carrier changing into demons ( are conception of demons)but all connected to one
It can't be stopped or seen because its creation itself. The route of evil
So the beginning controls all the fallen angels is in par with god ( god was the light ) evil was the dark, still thinking of a name.

It's a work in progress

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

You guys are more imaginitive than me. My best attempt at a new kind of paranormal creature was a half-angel and half-demon. A comination of good and evil that can become either a friend of Heaven or a servant to Hell.

message 5: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) I'd create a were-honey badger cause honey badgers are suppose to be like idgaf type animals. I'd also consider an updated version of the mythological dog Cerberus but give it a more robotic and. technological feel.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Very interesting and a lot more creative than what I came up with.

message 7: by Robert (new)

Robert Davis (rbdavis5) | 73 comments I'm working on stories around a demon called a Pengalian. its best described as a combonation between a human and a sea cucumber. It can remove it's head and expose all its organs. mix that with prehinsile intestines, and let the horror start.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Sounds intriguing. Would it have the ability to be a guy or a girl? As grotesque as this sounds, it would change what organs you would see when they were exposed.

message 9: by Robert (new)

Robert Davis (rbdavis5) | 73 comments its a girl. She tends to take her neck and pull off her head, inflating her lungs and floating while using her intestines as weapons.

and, being that its me, when she is in her human shell, she complins about it all the time. in my head she is this supermodel perfect build, but her monster side prefers to chuck the arms, legs and everything else and just float around...

message 10: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) I watched this show called Mountain Monsters on Destination America and these guys from West Virginia hunt creatures. Well the one episode I watched they were hunting a thing they called the Devil Dog. When I first heard it all I kept thinking was the hostess treat but apparently these things are real and vicious as f*&k! They look like wolves or hybrid dogs with red eyes. I asked myself whats the difference between them and a Hellhound but anyways..long story short I thought they weren't gonna find anything, they go into the woods and find 7 dead coyotes laying on the ground, mutilated, gutted you name it. Now think, a coyote is on the top of the food chain so if theres 7 of them layin dead then those devil dogs arent only real but serious badass creatures!