♥Books, Coffee, Music & Ireland♥ discussion

Dancing with Statues
This topic is about Dancing with Statues
♥Books♥ > Novel set in Bogotá and Ireland -Showing fresh perspective on each country

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Caroline (new)

Caroline Novoa (caroline_doherty_de_novoa) | 8 comments I am the author of Dancing with Statues - a mixture of mystery and love story set in Bogotá and Ireland. It's available from Amazon in paperback and kindle versions.

I recommend it for anyone interested in seeing a fresh perspective of Northern Ireland and Colombia. The book does not shy away from each country's troubled past but it does show how far they have come in recent years.

As one reviewer writes:
"Fast-paced book, beautifully written, great story, and interesting to learn more about Troubles in Northern Ireland and in Colombia. Loved reading this book and look forward to the author's next book -- hopefully soon! Truly an enjoyable read."

And as Colombia is the country of coffee I thought this was an appropriate recommendation for this Irish Coffee group!

Here's a link to it on Amazon: http://amzn.to/15NbJ6V

Dancing with Statues
Caroline Doherty de Novoa

message 2: by Caity, that crazy moderator (new)

Caity | 4434 comments Mod
Haha! thanks so much, Caroline! I'll check it out...

message 3: by Caroline (new)

Caroline Novoa (caroline_doherty_de_novoa) | 8 comments Alice - you can download an excerpt in pdf from my author page. I recommend you enjoy it with a nice mug of Colombian coffee. Caroline

message 4: by Caity, that crazy moderator (new)

Caity | 4434 comments Mod
lol thanks! =D

♥Books, Coffee, Music & Ireland♥

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Dancing with Statues (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Caroline Doherty de Novoa (other topics)