Goodreads Ireland discussion

Dancing with Statues
This topic is about Dancing with Statues
Introductions > Caroline - Irish Author of Dancing with Statues

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Caroline (new)

Caroline Novoa (caroline_doherty_de_novoa) | 93 comments I am the author of Dancing with Statues - a mixture of mystery and love story set in post conflict Northern Ireland. It's available from Amazon in paperback and kindle versions.

It's so great to find a group of Irish Readers. I was born in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland. I now live between Bogotá, Colombia and London, England. So I love reading Irish literature as I miss home. So I'm looking forward to hearing your recommendations.

And I also recommend my novel - Dancing with Statues if you are interested in novels set in Ireland.

Here's a link to it on Amazon: http://amzn.to/15NbJ6V

Dancing with Statues

Caroline Doherty de Novoa

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome to the group, Caroline. It's lovely to meet you.

I can't say I know very much about Colombia, and whatever knowledge I have would be of a flashcard type. I used to live in Kent, Though, and would sometimes visit London for weekends. I loved it. And I have to say, I find it to be a beautiful city. At least the equal of Paris.

We'll be voting for our April monthly read, shortly, and this is were I find most of my future reading material. So it might be worth following if your interested in recommendations. Or you could always open a discussion folder to request recommendations for a specific genre, etc. I've done this myself, in the past.

Anyhow, I look forward to chatting with you in the future.

Declan. :)

message 3: by Caroline (new)

Caroline Novoa (caroline_doherty_de_novoa) | 93 comments Thanks for the great welcome Declan, and for the tips on how to get the best from this group. Caroline

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

You're very welcome, Caroline.