Young Adult Historical Fiction discussion

Author's Corner > Authors

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rhaine (last edited Nov 07, 2013 06:33PM) (new)

Rhaine | 200 comments Mod
The Author's Corner is a place for all ya historical fiction authors to promote their books and discuss them with other fans of historical fiction.

If you are an author and would like to promote your ya historical novel, then please create a new topic in this folder, with your name as the title and promote your books in that topic thread. Feel free to post a sample of your works, advertise one of your books or giveaways that you're hosting and or just use it to talk to readers of your works.

If you have any questions feel free to post below or PM one of the mods.

*Please note that this section is for published historical fiction writers on Goodreads, if you would like to discuss an author or a book then check out the Book/Author Discussions folder.*

message 2: by Wayne (last edited Nov 22, 2016 11:10AM) (new)

Wayne Grant | 2 comments Wayne Grant
Hi, I'm Wayne Grant and I both love historical fiction and write it. My new series is the Saga of Roland Inness which is set in 12th Century England during the reign of Richard the Lionheart. Longbow is the first book in the series and is followed by Warbow, The Broken Realm and The Ransomed Crown. The hero, Roland Inness is a peasant boy who has extraordinary skill with the Longbow. When he takes the wrong deer on a nobleman's land he becomes a hunted fugitive. His flight takes him from the highlands of Derbyshire to the wild frontier of Wales where he becomes squire to a Norman knight. If you would like to read excerpts please visit my website at www.waynegrantbooks.com. I look forward to meeting the members of this forum who love historic fiction as much as I do.

message 3: by Taryn (new)

Taryn Hutchison (tarynhutchison) | 2 comments You can enter the giveaway for my novel, One Degree of Freedom, the whole month of November! We're celebrating the book's first birthday AND the birth of the audio version. https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/sh...
A teenager in Cold War Romania steps through a wardrobe into a secret room filled with stacks of banned books. The novels she reads One Degree of Freedom by Taryn R. Hutchison One Degree of Freedom by Taryn R. Hutchison bring light into the darkest of circumstances as her family begins to unravel and her life strangely parallels those of her novels’ heroines.

message 4: by Taryn (new)

Taryn Hutchison (tarynhutchison) | 2 comments *GIVEAWAY* for One Degree of Freedom, set during Cold War Romania. The giveaway goes through the whole month of November. We're celebrating our first birthday AND the birth of the audio version. https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/sh...
A Romanian teenager steps through a wardrobe into a secret room filled with stacks of banned books, which bring light into the darkest of circumstances as her family begins to unravel and her life strangely parallels those of her novels’ heroines. One Degree of Freedom by Taryn R. Hutchison

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

One Degree of Freedom (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Wayne Grant (other topics)