Irish Readers discussion

INTRODUCTIONS > Caroline - Irish Author of Dancing with Statues

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Caroline (last edited Mar 19, 2013 12:47PM) (new)

Caroline Novoa (caroline_doherty_de_novoa) | 9 comments I am the author of Dancing with Statues - a mixture of mystery and love story set in post conflict Northern Ireland. It's available from Amazon in paperback and kindle versions.

It's so great to find a group of Irish Readers. I was born in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland. I now live between Bogotá, Colombia and London, England. So I love reading Irish literature as I miss home. So I'm looking forward to hearing your recommendations.

And I also recommend my novel - Dancing with Statues if you are interested in novels set in Ireland.

Here's a link to it on Amazon: http://amzn.to/15NbJ6V

Dancing with Statues by Caroline Doherty de Novoa
Dancing with StatuesCaroline Doherty de Novoa

message 2: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Ramage priest | 4 comments I am so checking those books out. I am reading the book Irish Country Girl by Patric Taylor. It is set in County Cork area

message 3: by Caroline (new)

Caroline Novoa (caroline_doherty_de_novoa) | 9 comments Thanks Olivia - Irish Country Girl looks like a great recommendation. Let me know if you enjoy it.

message 4: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Ramage priest | 4 comments I sure will. I live in America but my ancestors are from Galway, Ireland so I am always long to read things about Ireland. I am even learning to cook Irish food lol.

message 5: by Caroline (new)

Caroline Novoa (caroline_doherty_de_novoa) | 9 comments Olivia and I'm in Colombia learning how to cook Colombian food - or as my husband calls it Irish/Colombian food because it never quite turns out tasting the same as how the Colombian's make it.
But it's a great way to get close to a culture.