Action/Adventure Aficionados discussion

The Reader <--> Writer Interface > Authors: Your 2013 Release Featured on a 100K Blog!

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joshua (new)

Joshua Lisec (joshualisec) | 4 comments Greetings everyone!

I am an adventure-thriller writer and blogger. I have written a special blog post entitled “2013: Year of the Thriller.” This post features several thriller novels that are being released this year by both veterans and newcomers to the genre. If you are interested, I would like to include information about other 2013 thriller releases in the post as well.

This post would be featured on both your blog(s) and mine, www.joshualisec.wordpress.com, for our mutual benefit. Since my blog has been syndicated by my publishing house, every post reaches an audience of up to 100,000 readers.

I am making this offer to multiple thriller authors so that there can be plenty of publicity for my fellow writers, as well as for myself and for the blockbuster novels that are sure to drum up a lot of web traffic over the next few months. Please let me know how interested you are. I can pass along a draft version of the post if you like. :)

Blessings,
Joshua Lisec

message 2: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More), Literary Adrenaline Junkie (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 4691 comments Mod
Moved to correct folder.