Heathens, Pagans and Witches discussion

Magic(k) > Fabulous new oracle app

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Faith (new)

Faith Freewoman (faithfreewoman) If you were a fan of Philip Carr-Gomm's Druid Animal Oracle or Druid Plant Oracle, which have both been out of print for probably a decade, GREAT NEWS!

They're now available together as an app (just search Druid Oracle in the App Store). And it's a fantastic app.

It contains the full contents of both books, more than a dozen layouts, short form upright and reversed interpretations,and detailed and graphically gorgeous journal and email files.

Besides containing my favorite oracles, this really is the most comprehensive and attractive oracle app I've seen, and I have several.

For more info: http://philipcarrgomm.wordpress.com/2...

Or just head for the app store and take a look. When you consider that Druid Animal Oracle sells for well over $100 used, $5 for an app is peanuts...and you get both oracles.

message 2: by Nell (new)

Nell Grey (nellgrey) | 1682 comments I love them both and had no idea the price had increased so much - secondhand ones used to be fairly inexpensive on Ebay.

message 3: by Faith (new)

Faith Freewoman (faithfreewoman) Last time I looked I wanted to weep they were so expensive. You gonna get the app? It really is very well done.

message 4: by Nell (last edited Mar 19, 2013 02:12PM) (new)

Nell Grey (nellgrey) | 1682 comments I might, if one could use it on a Kindle, as I haven't anything more techy.

message 5: by Faith (new)

Faith Freewoman (faithfreewoman) Oh, rats. I don't think you can. Maybe someday you'll have an iPad. I sure love mine!

message 6: by Faith (new)

Faith Freewoman (faithfreewoman) Is my face red!?! Nell, you're right. You can still get both books and cards new on Amazon ...? I don't *think* I'd confused them with Greenwood Tarot, since that one is usually more than $500 on eBay, but I was sure wrong. BUT it's still a great new app.

message 7: by Nell (new)

Nell Grey (nellgrey) | 1682 comments The last Greenwood I saw on ebay sold for £200, but it's good that one can still pick up copies of the two Druid Oracles reasonably. Not sure if I want an iPad - I like the feel of the cards in my hands :)

message 8: by Ancestral (new)

Ancestral Gaidheal (gaidheal) I just saw the Wildwood Tarot also has an app, too.