YA Writers and Readers discussion

Book talks > What are some good books that it seems no one knows about?

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1315 comments Mod
We all have some books we love and when we put them down your head is reeling from all that happened and you have the urg to pick it up again and reread it. Sometimes then, we you go on goodreads, and it seems no one has even heard of it. So what are some books you love, but not many people seem to know?

message 2: by Anna (new)

Anna (amartinischwob) | 146 comments Creatura by Nely Cab

still think about how great a book that was!

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (breathepages) | 20 comments Um.... VENOM!!!
Venom (Secrets of the Eternal Rose, #1) by Fiona Paul

message 4: by Little Bee (new)

Little Bee (littlebeesreads) the Witches and Warlock series! I happened upon the first one looking for free kindle books. I started book 3 this morning!

message 5: by Janeal (new)

Janeal Falor What a fantastic topic!

The Seer and the Sword (Healer and Seer, #1) by Victoria Hanley
I loved this book! It's been hard to find other people who've heard of it, let a lone read it.

message 6: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Horsman (kathywithak27) | 1340 comments Mod
I've read Stolen A Letter to My Captor by Lucy Christopher The Dragon Empire by Heather McCorkle and Shattered Soul by Jennifer Snyder recently and loved them

message 7: by Emily (new)

Emily Blake (emilyblake) | 25 comments Poison Study (Study, #1) by Maria V. Snyder is my favorite book of all time but no one really notices it

message 8: by Kathy (new)

I've read two books lately that I loved and are from Indie authors, both are dystopian but very different.

Branded (Sinners, #1) by Abi Ketner & Aberrant (Aberrant #1) by Ruth Silver

message 9: by Emily (new)

Emily (wickedgoodbooks92) | 18 comments The Named (Guardians of Time, #1) by Marianne Curley This whole trilogy is really awesome! It's fantasy and historical fiction.

message 10: by Danny (new)

Danny | 6 comments Message in a Bottle, Nicholas Sparks

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

message 13: by chloe (new)

message 15: by Kathy (new)

Sia by Josh Grayson Hidden Gates (The P.J. Stone Gates Trilogy #1) by D.T. Dyllin & Darkness Watching (Darkworld, #1) by Emma L. Adams are all by Indie authors and worth reading :)

message 16: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 5 comments The Keatyn Chronicles

message 17: by Sarasahiner (new)

Sarasahiner | 7 comments ok! now theres a series called THE ARCANA CHRONICLES! I seriously cant believe know ones heard of it because its one of THE BEST BOOKS EVER! At first I didnt really like the covers or the titles of the books and I judged it by its cover, BUT im so GLAD I bought it! seriously you guys will be thanking me I told you. Its actually that GOOD! <3

message 18: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1315 comments Mod
OMG loved Poison Princess (The Arcana Chronicles, #1) by Kresley Cole !!! still need to read the second one. In fact i just ordered it yesterday <3

message 19: by Sarasahiner (new)

Sarasahiner | 7 comments Morgan wrote: "OMG loved Poison Princess (The Arcana Chronicles, #1) by Kresley Cole!!! still need to read the second one. In fact i just ordered it yesterday <3"

Yes!! THE BEST!!

message 20: by Lauren Calista (new)

Lauren Calista (xlovelylaurenx) | 12 comments Easy and the Between the Lines series by Tammara Webber are all amazing.

message 21: by Tam (new)

Tam | 173 comments Mod
Between

message 22: by Ireana (new)

Ireana (bookbaby0894) | 5 comments OCD Love Story by corey ann haydu

message 23: by YA Book Bum (new)

YA Book Bum (crackling-bones) | 5 comments Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1) by Jamie McGuire and Embrace (The Violet Eden Chapters, #1) by Jessica Shirvington I don't think this is a big hit but I love these two books. If more people read it, it would be BIG! but for some reason, I like it to be my little secret ahaha

message 24: by Kathy (new)

TheLastCarstairs wrote: "Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1) by Jamie McGuire and Embrace (The Violet Eden Chapters, #1) by Jessica Shirvington I don't think this is a big hit but I love these two books. If more people read it, it would be BIG! but for some reason, I l..."

The Beautiful Disaster series is one of my favorites!

I also just started the last in the Forever Fae series by L.P. Dover which the first three were some of my favorite books from last year! Forever Fae (Forever Fae, #1) by L.P. Dover Betrayals of Spring (Forever Fae, #2) by L.P. Dover Summer of Frost (Forever Fae #3) by L.P. Dover Reign of Ice (Forever Fae, #4) by L.P. Dover

message 25: by Brittan (new)

Brittan (writtenbybrittan) | 59 comments Don't Breathe a Word by Holly Cupala is one of my favorite book of all time and I feel like almost no one has read it. I highly recommended it! :)