Literazzi discussion

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christine (new)

Christine | 313 comments Mod
So far, I'm finding Walters' autobiography very readable and totally fascinating. I think she's really quite a good writer!

message 2: by Linda (new)

Linda | 190 comments I agree! She's had a fascinating life and really put a crack in the glass ceiling.

message 3: by Christine (new)

I wonder what everyone else is going to think about it. This is a good example of why I love autobiographies.

message 4: by Linda (last edited Mar 24, 2013 10:18AM) (new)

Linda | 190 comments I enjoy autobiographies also. Two I ESP liked we're Marlon Brando's and Michael J. Fox's first one. David Niven's were so funny and smart. I like biographies too.

message 5: by Christine (new)

I would love to read David Niven's. There's more than one? What a wealth of riches, if so!

message 6: by Sandi (new)

Sandi Banks | 3 comments I read the book several years ago and had mixed feelings about the book. I liked her family history especially about her relationship with her sister. I got tired of all the celebrities. I thought the book was too long. I will try to read again and see what I think.

message 7: by Linda (new)

Linda | 190 comments I hope you like it better the second time around - fingers crossed!

message 8: by Christine (new)

I'm absolutely fascinated by it so far. But I'm not done yet.

message 9: by Linda (new)

Linda | 190 comments Another great meeting. Thanks Christine for leading us!

message 10: by Sandi (new)

Sandi Banks | 3 comments I also thought the discussion was very good. Christine, you did an excellent job of preparing for the discussion especially since you did not have much time.