Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Rodchenko
This topic is about Rodchenko
Book Cover Help > Adding cover art

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

❂ Murder by Death  (murderbydeath) I got the first and the third - the second one I passed: it seems the image you linked to is on what GR would consider a commercial site. Bibliopolis looks like a co-op of sorts of independent booksellers. As such, I can't use that image. Sorry.

message 3: by M.J. (new)

M.J. Schiller (mjschiller) | 44 comments Could someone please put cover art up for TRAPPED UNDER ICE by M.J. Schiller? The cover is on the Kindle edition but not on the paperback. I thought I had taken care of this, and linked the two, but when I did my giveaway the edition without cover art showed up. I have a headache now! Help!

message 4: by Vicky (new)

Vicky (librovert) | 2459 comments M.J. wrote: "Could someone please put cover art up for TRAPPED UNDER ICE by M.J. Schiller? The cover is on the Kindle edition but not on the paperback. I thought I had taken care of this, and linked the two, bu..."

Both editions seem to have the cover art (and have for some time before you posted here). It's likely a caching issue that will resolve itself within the next 24ish hours or so.

message 5: by M.J. (new)

M.J. Schiller (mjschiller) | 44 comments You're an angel!