Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Author Resource Round Table > The Indie Writer's Network

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amy (new)

Amy (amy_joy) | 17 comments Hello writers!

For those who haven't yet heard about it, I wanted to share a bit about our rapidly growing community of indie and aspiring authors. Established in January 2012 for the purpose of connecting indie writers for support and success in indie publishing, The Indie Writer’s Network (IndieWriteNet) is now an international community of several hundred writers (now over 800) of all genres–and growing daily.

The IndieWriteNet Mission is to offer a space where indie writers can:

-Connect with indie writers around the world
-Share and discover the tools for publishing success
-Establish themselves as professional writers
-Inexpensively promote their work

To this end, IndieWriteNet offers a fully functional social network, over 25 genre and interest-based groups, three directories including Featured Books, Indie Authors, and Indie Author Services, and community blogging sites where indie writers can share their expertise and experience as an indie writer. The network is supported by our inexpensive featured book and services listings, offered as optional benefits to members. All other aspects of the network including the social network and community blogging are offered to members free of charge.

I invite you to explore our network, join our community, and invite your friends. The larger our community, the more potential we’ll have for the sharing of good advice and friendships to last a lifetime.

If you have questions, please feel free to contact me at support@indiewritenet.com. I look forward to seeing you on the network!

Best wishes,

Amy Joy
Indie Author & IndieWriteNet co-founder & admin

message 2: by Robin (last edited Mar 18, 2013 01:30PM) (new)

Robin Morgan (robinleighmorgan) | 54 comments THANKS for reminding me.
I'd forgotten I'm a member.
Went there and finally updated my profile amongst other things.

I’m currently looking to be interviewed regarding my first YA novel, a Paranormal/Time Travel/.First Kiss romance entitled ”I Kissed a Ghost.”

I Kissed a Ghost by Robin Leigh Morgan

I Kissed a Ghost

message 3: by Amy (new)

Amy (amy_joy) | 17 comments Hi Robin. Good to hear from you. Coincidentally, I was looking at your book earlier today on Amazon. Do you have a kindle edition?

message 4: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 2189 comments I am looking to further my connections with the Indie world so I will definitely check this out!

message 5: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Newton (elizabethnewton) | 59 comments Cool. I just looked it up and registered! Looks like a great place. Quite interested to get started. Just wondering, can you display on your profile what books you have written and have links on there, or do you need to pay for an ad to have your book show up on there at all?