Need (Finding Anna, #2) Need discussion

John

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Maria Costantino More I hear about what Anna tells us about her father more I dislike this man. And more lawyer also founds out
shocks me. John really did what he did all because he own money for gambling, this was your daughter your flesh and blood how could you.

Wyndy People do crazy and horrible and stupid things when desperate, but know that, THAT is not acceptable. I am looking forward to finding out more in Truth about John and his reasoning for why he did what he did. I am not sure that Sherri can redeem him in my eyes, but I will TRY to keep an open mind. Now Ian...he is a different story and I would like to see him get a little of what he gave to poor Brianna. Just sayin'! ;)

Sylvie I agree. Just because he's her father doesn't necessarily mean he wants what's best for her. Seems to me he was fully prepared to sell her out to get what was best for him.

Just because he's her father doesn't mean he can't be a sadistic SOB where Brianna's concerned. Yeah, I'll see what he has to say for himself, but...

Sylvie WOW! Just after I made the above post, I went to Sherri Hayes' website and found this...

http://sherri-hayes.blogspot.com/2013...

Maria Costantino What a birthday gift get this book in July.. Won't read what will happen unlit the book out.

Sylvie In that case, I wish your birthday was tomorrow, LOL!

Maria Costantino Nope it July 25 lol.. That book I will get lol

Wyndy Can't wait for Truth to come out and then the final installment in Spring 2014!

Maria Costantino Wyndy wrote: "People do crazy and horrible and stupid things when desperate, but know that, THAT is not acceptable. I am looking forward to finding out more in Truth about John and his reasoning for why he did ..."
If she can make John into a good person that would be great. I think he looking for maybe sorry for what he did wants too make it up too her. Ian I with you on that he should get crap kick out of him for what he did too her.

Maria Costantino Wyndy wrote: "Can't wait for Truth to come out and then the final installment in Spring 2014!"

july 25 2013 coming out.