Werewolf/Vampire RP + Discussion discussion

1x1 > *Deleting 1x1

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) This is where I will tell you a date when I am going to clean out this folder.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) the nest folder clean out will be on May 21. the topics that have not been updated since May of 2013 with be moved to ' Le Dead RP' folder. if your RP is not updated and you would still like me to keep it, comment or send me a message. thank you, and when you finish a role-play, please let me know via message or just comment in this folder.

~Teddy^^`

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) the next folder clean out will be on June 2nd. the topics that have not been updated since May 20th of 2013 with be moved to ' Le Dead RP' folder. if your RP is not updated and you would still like me to keep it, comment or send me a message. thank you, and when you finish a role-play, please let me know via message or just comment in this folder.

~Teddy^^`