Terrence Hall discussion

Dorms (Boys') > #3---- Benjamin, Jake, Michael

Comments Showing 1-50 of 68 (68 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Leena (last edited Mar 19, 2013 07:56PM) (new)

Leena (leena23) Living Room: http://weheartit.com/entry/55408320/v...
Kitchen: http://weheartit.com/entry/52693570/v...
Bathroom: http://weheartit.com/entry/55516358/v...
Bedroom 1: http://weheartit.com/entry/31832634/v...
Bedroom 2: http://weheartit.com/entry/55540965/v...
Ben is bunked in #2, there's room for one more, and #1 has Jake in it. Let me know where you want to be and I'll put your name in.

message 2: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Benjamin walked into the dorm and went to the second bedroom down the hall, he shirked his shirt, and his shorts. He went to the bathroom and brushed his teeth, then made his way to his bed and fell face first on the bed to fall asleep before his big day of classes.

Ray-Ray((Supergirl!!)) | 384 comments Jake walk into his new dorm. Jake pick room 1. He could wait to see his sister tomorrow in the morning. He un-packed and went right to sleep

message 4: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) (lol it was for Anahi's benefit... she was supposed to be making a gay guy >.> I'll change it...)

Ray-Ray((Supergirl!!)) | 384 comments (haha sorry. and thanks)

message 6: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) (fixed)

Ray-Ray((Supergirl!!)) | 384 comments (it looks good. it fits jake)

Ray-Ray((Supergirl!!)) | 384 comments (is benjamin see anyone or like anyone. i was thinking about hooking him up with Raylynn.)

message 9: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) (He's single and ready to mingle :P)

Ray-Ray((Supergirl!!)) | 384 comments (so can we hook him up with Raylynn?)

message 11: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) (Yes we can :D)

Ray-Ray((Supergirl!!)) | 384 comments (cool.)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

(I think Michael is supposed to be in here too? that's what I was told, )

Ray-Ray((Supergirl!!)) | 384 comments (yeah. u can room with jake)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

(ok thanks. do I need to find a room pic?)

Ray-Ray((Supergirl!!)) | 384 comments (no you dont have to)

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Michael walked into his dorm. He wasn't sure if he was supposed to be in here or not though,

(ok)

Ray-Ray((Supergirl!!)) | 384 comments Jack walk out of his room. shirtless and to see another guy." Hey im Jake" he said as he walk to the kichen

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm Mike," he said, "I guess I'll just put my stuff over here," he walked to an unoccupied bed and started unpacking

Ray-Ray((Supergirl!!)) | 384 comments " yes sir." Jake said walking to their room finishing unpacking putting pic's up

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay. Is this your first year?" he asked

message 22: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Benjamin woke up with bed head, he knew because he walked into the bathroom and half his hair was standing straight up, while the other half lay flat against his head. Greatttttt, he took a shower to remedy the problem and got all his necessities out of the way before going to his room. He pulled out a button down white shirt, jeans, his AE boots, and then proceeded to get dressed. Once ready, he spiked his hair, grabbed his blue messenger bag, and headed out for the cafeteria to get a bit to eat before classes started up.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Michael decided he'd better get dressed and ready too, he heard that classes were starting today. he got dressed and went to the cafeteria

Ray-Ray((Supergirl!!)) | 384 comments Jake walk in. What a good day he had. He need to get stuff for his next class

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Michael came back from the docks,

Ray-Ray((Supergirl!!)) | 384 comments Jake wallking from talking with his new friend and when he walked in he saw Michael " Hey! where you today?" he asked

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"I just got back from the docks," he said, "What about you?" he asked. He went over to the sofa and sat down

Ray-Ray((Supergirl!!)) | 384 comments "Ive been around. I meet this crazy chick today. hey never told me what you thought about my sister?" he asked

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

He looked up, "Was I supposed to?" he asked, "She's seems really nice" he said. He wasn't sure what he was supposed to say, "What about this crazy chick you met today?" he asked, "Tell me more"

Ray-Ray((Supergirl!!)) | 384 comments Jake sat down. " Morgan is her name. She is crazy. But is is cool to talk to. She told i need to make the first move about this girl i like." he said

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Michael raised an eyebrow, "So you like someone then?" he smiled, "Are you going to tell me?"

Ray-Ray((Supergirl!!)) | 384 comments Jake laughed "Nessie" he got a big smiled just saying her name.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nice," he said. he wasn't really that interested but he was going along with it

Ray-Ray((Supergirl!!)) | 384 comments Jake looked him " what about you. Have you meet someone?" he asked

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nah," he said, "I've not really been very social," he said, "I've been busy"

Ray-Ray((Supergirl!!)) | 384 comments "Oh thats okay." he said

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm kind of bored though," he said, "We should go do something,"

Ray-Ray((Supergirl!!)) | 384 comments He looked at him "Sure where?" he asked

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Michael shrugged, "I have no idea" he said, "but I can't stay in this dorm all day"

Ray-Ray((Supergirl!!)) | 384 comments "The lake?" he asked

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure," he got up, and walked to the door, "Let's go"

((move threads?))

Ray-Ray((Supergirl!!)) | 384 comments ((yeah))Jake got up and followed Michael

message 43: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Nessie walked hand-in-hand with Jake down the hallway.

Ray-Ray((Supergirl!!)) | 384 comments Jake oped the door.

message 45: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) She followed him in and rested her head on his shoulder.

Ray-Ray((Supergirl!!)) | 384 comments He took her to his room.

message 47: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) She smiled and looked up at him.

Ray-Ray((Supergirl!!)) | 384 comments Jake kiss her

message 49: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) She kissed back and put her arms around his neck. They were standing in front of his bed and fell back so her was laying on top of her.

Ray-Ray((Supergirl!!)) | 384 comments "You dont know how bad i want you but we cant." he said

« previous 1