Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Blur_skills { LinkinParkIsEpic } And Juliana

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Hey!

message 3: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Romance and young adult. :)

ߕℓυя {ed hardy jeans with broken dreams stitched in between the seams} | 209 comments Well, im into supernaturla, so mabye we could tie the two in together?

message 5: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Sure!

message 7: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Um...do you want to be the boy or the girl?

message 9: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Yeah! And then the girl would be like....vampire or the daughter of a evil scientist or maybe she inherits her powers? Which one? I think I would like the inherits her power one, so that she can have like...this convincing tongue and stuff like that.

ߕℓυя {ed hardy jeans with broken dreams stitched in between the seams} | 209 comments Mabye both? Mabye her father was a evil scientist, and he acidentaly made her a vampire? So she is a vampire and inherets the power?

message 11: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Sure! Sounds good to me!

ߕℓυя {ed hardy jeans with broken dreams stitched in between the seams} | 209 comments Okay, heres my character :

Name: Josh
Looks: http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?hl=en&...
Other: He moved from London a few weeks ago.

message 13: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Here is mine:

Full Name: Rachel Rose Rodriguez
Nickname: Ray
Birth Date: June 1
Birth Place: New York City, New York
Appearance:

Hair Color: Dark Brown, almost black
Eye Color: She has hazel eyes, but in the pic, she was wearing brown contacts.
Weight: 96 lbs
Height: 5'9"

Personality: Rachel is sweet, and her mom and dad are very proud that they raised a good daughter. But what Rachel is hiding from her mom and dad ever since she started to go to high school, is the fact that she is a wild, party animal. She drinks, and gets very drunk, and has a problem with saying no to people. She is a quick thinker and she can get into trouble easily. She loves to play soccer, and is the best in her all girl high school team.

Background History: Rachel got her nickname when her little sis couldn't say Rachel, and it stuck, Ray. Rachel likes that name, but only people she knows can use it. When she was small, her dad experimented on her and it turned out bad. She became a vampire with other powers like superspeed and hearing anything. Even thoughts. She tries to hide it, but some people are sucpicous.
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Relationship Status: Single
Crush: None
Pets:
*None
Family:
* George Rodriguez
* Patricia Rodriguez
* Eli Rodriguez-Bro
(Alive)

message 15: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Sure!

message 16: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments The winds pushed her hair back, trying to whip it around her face. She was walking in the cool morning, trying to shift her back around so that the back-pack would be a little bit more comfortable to handle. She groaned as she saw the school, she really didn't want to go. Rachel begged her dad to let her stay home, because she was so different. But here she was, out of her house, and a threat to everyone else. She walks swiftly, with purpose and smiles at everyone, even the populars.

ߕℓυя {ed hardy jeans with broken dreams stitched in between the seams} | 209 comments josh walked through the crowd, trying to get to the school. "Jesus Christ..." he said, pushing through the shoal of populars. he didn't reAlly like it here, not just the school. he had hallways found it better in London. everything was too different.

message 18: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Rachel walked passed the populars, some of the guys looking at her intently. She smiled and gave a sweet scent that would make them into her pets. Some of the boys came over and followed her and said, "Do you need help with your books?" She shook her head and said, "When is the next party?" One of the guys said, "Tomorrow, you are invited, right?" He smiled and she nods. He winks and walks away.

message 19: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments .

ߕℓυя {ed hardy jeans with broken dreams stitched in between the seams} | 209 comments He rolled his eyes watching those guys flock around that one girl. "Desperate assholes". He said to himself as he walked through them. He pulled out his phone to check his texts as he came up beside her.

message 22: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Rachel saw this guy called them assholes and she giggled. It always bothered her that they won't leave her alone. She smiled at the guy and walked up to him. "Hi." She said with a bright smile.

ߕℓυя {ed hardy jeans with broken dreams stitched in between the seams} | 209 comments "Hey". He replied, now turning his attention to her and not his phone.

message 24: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments She flashed a flirty smile and said, "You are right." She turned around and yelled, "ASSHOLES" With a bow,she gets up and sees that they wanted to hit her. But she was a girl, and they don't hit girls.

ߕℓυя {ed hardy jeans with broken dreams stitched in between the seams} | 209 comments He laughed. He looked at her. "You okay?" He asked

message 26: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Rachel nods. "Why wouldn't I be?"

ߕℓυя {ed hardy jeans with broken dreams stitched in between the seams} | 209 comments "No reason". He asked, "Its just a conversation starter". He said.

message 28: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments She cocked her head. "I thought it was supposed to be, How was your day? "

message 30: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments She replied, "Well, it's a beautiful day. So mine is good!"

ߕℓυя {ed hardy jeans with broken dreams stitched in between the seams} | 209 comments He smiled. This girl was different. But definately in a good way.

message 32: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments She said, "What's your name?"

message 34: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Rachel said, "I don't know." She laughed and said, "Rachel"

ߕℓυя {ed hardy jeans with broken dreams stitched in between the seams} | 209 comments He laughed, "Well, nice to meet you rachel".

message 36: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Rachel smiled and said, "Nice to meet you Josh." She checked her phone. "I think we should go to class."

message 38: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments She nods, and leads the way.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

UNCONTINUED
Reason: inactivity
~Unless rper say otherwise! ;)

Just trying to keep things organized! :)