Blogger Lift discussion

Help: Blogging 101 > There is no stupid question.......Right? Please Help!!!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

So, I'm working on trying to improve my blog, and I really love the cartoon looking headers on blogs like I Am A Reader Not A Writer, Oh Crys!, Rotten Apple Reads, etc. Plus, everything matches perfectly, design wise.
How do you make those headers? I know explaining it step-by-step would be hard, but can I have an idea, please? If you could help, that would be amazing.
Thank you SO SO much!
Emily
www.sittingwithabook.blogspot.com

message 2: by Lisarenee (last edited Mar 17, 2013 03:19PM) (new)

Lisarenee | 19 comments They purchase them. I guess you could buy a software package and attempt to create them yourself, but I don't know which ones to use.

message 3: by Thalia (new)

Thalia (thaliaanderson) You could easily make your own stuff with Photoshop. It just takes a bit of tweaking around for awhile. (:

message 4: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) You don't have to purchase them. I had a friend design my header.

message 5: by Cain (new)

Cain Freeman (nobsbooks) | 41 comments Either using Photoshop or hiring someone who can use Photoshop. I am assuming that you've ruled out anyone you know being able to do it, so those are your only real options.

Well, there are other programs besides Photoshop but I wouldn't know what they are.

message 6: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (deckfullojokers) Someone told me that Picasso (something like that) is also good photo manipulation software and either free or MUCH cheaper than photoshop.