Books2Movies Club discussion

Members' Corner > Blogs and Sites to Follow and Recommend

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zeljka (new)

Zeljka (ztook) | 2839 comments Mod
Same as with news about future book adaptations, it might be handy to have special thread that would pay attention to blogs and movie/book sites that might be interesting to follow and recommend to the members.

You know of course that there are some sites (beside those obvious ones as IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes) that offer pretty useful and interesting information about books and movies. However, some might be found only with a lot of luck and time, so it would be nice if we would point each other to them as soon as we stumble upon them, in translation post them here, simply out of charity for the rest of us mortals :)

Of course, let's make it clear, posts that wouldn't be nowhere near related to this topic and our club interests - that means books, movies and book adaptations - will be deleted. In other words, if you have a blog or site, as long as it is related to this group matters, you are welcome to promote it :)

message 2: by Zeljka (new)

Zeljka (ztook) | 2839 comments Mod
Just for an example, there's one site that I would recommend to you - Rope of Silicon . It is run mostly by the founder, Brad Brevet, and I'll even give you some links to interesting articles I've found there:
What are the 25 Best Book to Film Adaptations?
Comics, Graphic Novels, Plays and News Articles Adapted into Movies Releasing in 2013
Books Adapted into Movies Releasing in 2013

message 3: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Frye (missyfrye) I run a book blog called Invincible Love of Reading. I posted an article comparing and contrasting the book and movie version of The Perks of Being a Wallflower. I'm looking for others to write similar articles about other book/movie releases.

If you are interested send me a message through Goodreads and we can discuss the particulars.

message 4: by marc (new)

marc | 22 comments if you hane an e reader you ca download books from this site http://www.general-ebooks.com/ then uploed then to your device