Cover to Cover Challenge discussion

Read-a-thon > Sign up for the March readathon

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Athira (new)

Athira (Reading on a Rainy Day) (readingonarainyday) March is almost getting over! And that means it's time for another readathon! Welcome readers to the second readathon of 2013!! Let's get some "job" done next week!

The March readathon starts on the following Saturday (Mar 23rd) so sign up if you plan to join in!

message 2: by Fairlee (new)

Fairlee Corkran | 22 comments please count me in.

message 3: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Corley | 65 comments Count me in!

message 4: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rachaelc94) Yes count me in. I have been doing blog read-a-thons all month and I love them. The thing I love about goodreads read-a-thons is that they are just for reading no giveways to get sucked into.

message 5: by Nadine (new)

Nadine | 252 comments I am in!

message 6: by Katie (new)

Katie Gianelli (katie094) | 58 comments I'm in as always! Hopefully this one will be more sucessful

message 7: by Ann A (new)

Ann A (readerann) | 362 comments I have a lot going on that week, but can't resist signing up and just doing what I can. It will be fun watching the rest of you tearing through the pages!

message 8: by Nancy H (new)

Nancy H | 561 comments I'm in and though I have company all week, will do my best!

message 9: by Amy (new)

Amy I'm definitely in; got a pile of library books to get through!

message 10: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) I will definitely be participating in this! We'll be on Spring Break, so it's the perfect time to knock out some books :)

message 11: by Anne (new)

Anne | 274 comments I'm in, but I'm not sure how much time I'll have to read. I've been working a ton of OT at work. I am really behind on my reading.