YA/NA FANATICS discussion

Silently Screaming
This topic is about Silently Screaming
ARR Closed- Post Reviews > ARR #13 - Silently Screaming by Dawn Husted

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Samantha (last edited Apr 27, 2013 09:06AM) (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) Silently Screaming by Dawn Husted Dawn Husted

Genre: Literary Fiction YA

Book Description:
It's the spring semester of their senior year at Centerville High and a place away from their current situations are what Nikki and Caroline desperately want. Senior year was supposed to be filled with excitement and careless fun, instead Caroline is pregnant and Nikki's dealing with her mom's reckless drug habit plus the shady associates unfortunately attached. Throughout their lives, the two friends always stuck by one another, however the year continues to produce unforeseen problems, leaving each of them to decide what kind of paths lay ahead.

...a challenging, gripping and heroin tale of two teenage girls forced to make adult choices creating a butterfly effect catapulting their lives forward.

Be one of the first 3 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to read and review! It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on Goodreads, and Amazon if possible.

Formats available: Mobi & Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 6 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your name, email address and format you require in the comments to sign up. :)

1. Miranda
2. Anna
3. Laura

Anna (Bunny) Engelman (bunnyboo123) | 31 comments I'd like one
bunnyboocosplay@yahoo.com and mobi

message 3: by Dawn (new) - added it

Dawn Husted (dawnhusted) | 15 comments Hi Anna! Just wanted to double check before I 'gift' you a Kindle copy of Silently Screaming. I'm going to send it to the email above, kindle format correct?

Thanks,
Dawn
dawnhusted.weebly.com
facebook.com/dawnhusted

Miranda I would like one :)
popkornprincess@yahoo.com
in mobi format

message 5: by Dawn (new) - added it

Dawn Husted (dawnhusted) | 15 comments A kindle copy is coming your way Miranda! Make sure to check for it within the hour.

Anna, let me know if that's what you're wanting too.

Sorry, this is new for me, so I just want to check before I start gifting copies out. Thanks for your patience!

Miranda Got it! Thank you so much! (:

Anna (Bunny) Engelman (bunnyboo123) | 31 comments sorry it took me so long to get back to you but yes I would like the kindle version.

message 8: by Dawn (new) - added it

Dawn Husted (dawnhusted) | 15 comments Anna wrote: "sorry it took me so long to get back to you but yes I would like the kindle version."

Hey Anna! I had family in town this weekend, so it was crazy! I'm sending the kindle book to your email now. Hope you enjoy it.

Thanks~
Dawn
dawnhusted@gmail.com
dawnhusted.weebly.com

Laura Smith (laurasmith0203) | 12 comments Id love one! laurasmith0203@hotmail.co.uk kindle format please.

message 10: by Dawn (new) - added it

Dawn Husted (dawnhusted) | 15 comments Hi Laura,

I just sent you the ebook from my email dawnhusted@gmail.com. Hope it works, because I couldn't make the purchase directly from UK since I don't live there. Let me know if you have any trouble accepting the egift. And if you do, I'll get the book to you a different way.

Thanks!
Dawn

Laura Smith (laurasmith0203) | 12 comments I got! Thank you so much dawn, can't wait to read this! Ill be in touch again soon x

Laura Smith (laurasmith0203) | 12 comments Here's my review, thank you for the opportunity to rea this

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

message 13: by Dawn (new) - added it

Dawn Husted (dawnhusted) | 15 comments Thanks Laura for the quick reply and review. I really appreciate it! I have a new novel coming out in Aug (Safe--> http://dawnhusted.weebly.com/safe.html) with lots of action and a touch of romance. It's a post apocalyptic read, feel free to email me when the time comes and I'll send you a free copy.

Have a wonderful Tuesday!

Laura Smith (laurasmith0203) | 12 comments Ah great! Would love that! As I said I loved your writing style and would be more than happy to read and review. Will put a reminder in my diary!

Tuesday going great so far - one child out playing and the other sleeping, ah bliss! You to!

message 15: by Dawn (new) - added it

Dawn Husted (dawnhusted) | 15 comments LOL my kids just went outside too, nice weather and they're getting along. Hoping it stays that way!

message 16: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) Haha this is actually very amusing to read for some reason. My mom and dad would be so happy if my brother and I acted like your kids. We never go out unless the force us to. :P We prefer our computers. I go out more than my brother actually. But that's only if I'm going shopping, seeing a movie, or there's a party. Or I get money out of it some way. I'm saving up though and I work for that money! How old are your kids?

message 17: by Dawn (new) - added it

Dawn Husted (dawnhusted) | 15 comments hahaha you just gave me a good laugh Samantha! And I'm sure when my kids are older (not toddlers) they will feel differently about getting sweaty outside with the bugs and sprinklers ;-) Until then.... lol

message 18: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) Haha I'm glad I could entertain you. Even as little kids we preferred the indoors. The only way they'd get me out was if they said there was a swingset or my bff was out there. Even then I wouldn't always go. I'd just whine about how they should have to come inside instead of me going out. I hated parks, until I met Uncle Sam there once and he gave me M&Ms. I still get excited at the hope of seeing him again. :P I would actually do anything for animals. So if it mentioned plant life or animals I'd dash out to go help. I had this little idea that I could save all the animals in the world when I was younger. Especially the cute kitties. It's weird because that obsession with animals had excited when I was in pre-k! I always knew I wanted to be a vet. And I still do. :P Once I got into second grade, I was wrapped up in the computers.