Les Miserables discussion

WHAATTTT > If Javert had a daughter how would she turn out/

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erie (new)

Erie Morgan (amadeusfan27) what if Javert had a daughter what would she look like how would she turn out, what kind of a women would she be?

message 2: by Keanna (new)

Keanna (LesMisGirl5494) | 4 comments To relate this to another book/musical, i think she might kind of like Elphaba from Wicked. She was born into a rather poor situation with a father who wasn't too loving. Through this she could either make good or turn the other way and go onto an unforgiving path like her father.

message 3: by Erie (new)

Erie Morgan (amadeusfan27) okay, i think she would turn out to be just like him, hating the world and every-one in it.

message 4: by Ingrid (new)

Ingrid Or she might turn out the opposite. Think of Javert. His mother was a Gypsy who lived in a jail and because of his experiences there, he went the opposite way. His daughter might see things she didn't like at the police force, and gone the opposite way.
Or she could have grown up like him. Either way, I suppose.

Also, I really don't think that Javert hated the world and everyone in it. He was intent on doing his duty- he thought that the world would be a better place without the riff-raff.

message 5: by Annie (new)

Annie Wang | 9 comments I think that Javert's daughter would probably end up very similar to Javert. I feel like Javert would probably keep her away from people that could teach her things that Javert does not believe in. If that happens, Javert's daughter would only know what he taught her and therefore end up as somebody who will always think about the law before anything else.

message 6: by Erie (new)

Erie Morgan (amadeusfan27) like that is that?