Indie-Licious discussion

Start Here! > Hiyo!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Daveney (bethmasarik) | 8 comments Hello everyone! My name is Beth Ann Kozlowski, but in the writing world I go by my maiden name, Beth Ann Masarik. I am an author, publisher and lover of books. I am also a newlywed <3. I just got married this past October. Marriage life is hard, but fun LOL.

I write YA/Paranormal/Fantasy stories/books. I have five titles that are going to be published by a small press publisher called Hydra Publications. My titles are a part of a series called The World Among Us. The first book, which is called, Prince of Darkness, was originally published by Otherworld Publications, but they closed at the end of last year. So, I was picked up by Hydra Publications, and they've agreed to re-release it, along with four short stories <3. This series revolves around the moon goddess Selene, and Damien, who's the son of Hades and Persephone. It's sort of like Romeo and Juliet with fantasy and Greek Mythology. You can find some more information on my goodreads page :).

In addition to writing fantasy, I also publish a literary magazine called Literary Lunes. Some of you may or may not have heard it. But it's a bi-monthly magazine that offers advice on publishing, and we also do interviews, book reviews, and publish short stories and poetry :). We accept submissions year round, so I'd like to point you to the magazine website/blog at www.literarylunespublications.com

You can also find out more about me at www.bethannmasarik.com :)

message 2: by Court (new)

Court (courtyoung) | 89 comments Mod
Hi Beth! It's nice to meet you! Congratulations on the marriage and publication! Welcome to the group. :)

message 3: by Thomas (new)

Thomas Hay (wwwthomaslhaycom) | 36 comments Hi Beth. Welcome and thanks for pointing me to your magazine website. Will see you there.

message 4: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Daveney (bethmasarik) | 8 comments hi Courtney and Thomas! Just saw your comments :) thank you and glad to help Thomas! Hope you enjoy the magazine :)