Terrence Hall discussion

Terrence Port > The Workshop

Comments Showing 1-50 of 769 (769 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

This is a club on the edge of town. Inside of a revamped warehouse. This is NOT the place you would want your daughter/son hanging out. Enjoy!

message 2: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Sasha nodded and stepped out of the car with her head held high, she looked very sure of herself as she closed the door to Morgan's car and smiled sexily at some guys.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Morgan smiled at the guys as she walked into the club. The bartender recognized her from last year and yelled out "school is in session!"

message 4: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "Popular?" Sasha whispered and gave the bartender a flirty smile. Her hips swayed as she walked up to the bar with her new friend.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Morgan shrugged "you will be too once I'm done with you" she said as she got to the bar "Dan, this is my friend Sasha. Don't hit on her it's just creepy" she told him with a smirk "and Sasha this is Dan, warning he's a terrible mixer, all his drinks are straight up alcohol"

message 6: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "Oh I can't wait," she whispered and then smiled at Dan. "That's alright I like my tequila bet anyway." She winked at the bartender and settled onto a stool.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Comin right up" Dan said, trying to flirt with Sasha using his eyes so Morgan wouldn't yell at him

"Oh good lord" Morgan shook her head and sighed at Dan

message 8: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) | 992 comments Mod
((Love it! xD))

message 9: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Sasha leaned Over the bar and wiggled her eyebrows at Dan. "Thanks babe."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Morgan chuckled a bit, but tried to hide it with her hand

A roguish grin broke out on dans face "anytime, sweetheart"

message 11: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) (Lol you're gonna have to make this a real guy)

Sasha batted her lashes and checked him out when his back was turned, she mouthed to Morgan, "He's hot."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

(What if I make him an RA o.o)

Dan went to making the drink Morgan always got, she was his favorite critic

Morgan giggled at Sasha "you do what you want honey but I'm tellin you he's bad news"

"Morgue that hurts me!" Dan called

message 13: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) (Perfect! Sorry I'm trying to get on here when I can. We're looking at houses >_>)

Sasha grinned at Dan, "That's okay I like em big and bad." She watched Dan as he made their drinks.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

(Don't worry about it! Have fun, I'm watching Harry potter movies so I'll get on making Dan, probably going to look like one of my babies from supernatural <33333)

Dan slid the drink to Sasha first "here you go gorgeous," then he gave Morgan hers "and yours, fairly pretty one" he winked teasingly at Morgan, who scowled at her big brother figure and took a sip of the drink, then fought back a gag "what is in this?!"

message 15: by literariel (new)

literariel | 763 comments ((uwu supernatural))

Kat walked into the club and tossed her red-brown hair over her shoulder. She winked at a few guys as she made her way over to the bar. She took a look at the two girls already standing there and sniffed, nose high in the air. She cocked her head at Dan and raised her eyebrows.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

(Yep he's gonna be Jensen ~^.^~)
(Should he know who she is like he knew Morgan? Before I respond)

message 17: by literariel (new)

literariel | 763 comments ((ackles wants some snackles :3))

((yeah sure that would make perfect sense in the storyline actually))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((He's just so beautiful))

Dan glanced over as kat walked inside and grinned, waving her over "come meet my other girls, Kitty, play nice" he instructed, wiggling his eyebrows

message 19: by literariel (new)

literariel | 763 comments ((I agree))

Kat rolled her eyes. "Hi," she said in a clipped tone, in desperate need for a drink and in no mood to chat. "And calm your eyebrows, jeez, Dan."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Morgan nodded to the other girl

Dan chuckled "what're ya up for, kitty?"

message 21: by literariel (new)

literariel | 763 comments Kat ran her hands through her hair. "Give me your strongest drink. Now."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Dan nodded "anything for my favorite feline" he went to pouring straight up alcohol into a glass "tough day?"

message 23: by literariel (new)

literariel | 763 comments Kat rubbed her temples. "You have absolutely no idea." She reached out a hand for her drink.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Dan handed her the glass and rose a brow "and are you in the mood to confess your woes to the barkeep?"

message 25: by literariel (new)

literariel | 763 comments Kat took a sip, then slammed the glass down onto the table. "I'm having troubles, Dan." Her eyes wandered over to Morgan. "Troubles that no one would understand."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Morgan sipped her drink and chatted with Sasha "I'm sorry kat do you have a problem with my friend and I?"

message 27: by literariel (new)

literariel | 763 comments "No," Kat chirped, her voice getting exceptionally high. She put her head down on the table and sighed.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Then spit it out, quit moping" Morgan said with an eye roll

message 29: by literariel (new)

literariel | 763 comments Kat's head suddenly shot up and she glared at Morgan. "You... wouldn't... understand."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Try me" Morgan said, giving her a challenging look

message 31: by literariel (new)

literariel | 763 comments "I'd rather not," Kat said, not in the mood for a fight.

message 32: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Sasha downed her tequila in one swig an sat the shot glass down to be refilled. Her dark eyes appraised the other girl.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Dan sighed "no kat fights, ladies." He said "unless they're over which of you gets me. Then you can fight away" he said with a grin

Morgan rolled her eyes "fine, be a party pooper" she said, taking a long sip if her drink

message 34: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Sasha raised a brow, "can you fill me up?" She asked, ignoring his statement about fighting over him.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Dan sighed "no fights over me? I'm underwhelmed with you girls" he said, refilling Sasha's glass

✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿ (apoorvak) Nicki walked into the club, badly needing a drink. She decided to try her magic on the bartender. "Hey cutie," she said. "Can I get a drink over here?"

message 37: by literariel (new)

literariel | 763 comments "That's lovely for you then, isn't it?" Kat groaned.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Kitty would you stop with the whining? You're killing my mood" Dan complained, then looked to the newest girl inside and smiled "of course you can sweetheart, as long as you promise not to call me cute anymore" he teased "I prefer beautiful"

message 39: by literariel (new)

literariel | 763 comments "I'm not allowed to do anything apparently!" Kat cried. She flung her hands up and then back down. She stuck out her glass for a refill.

message 40: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿ (last edited Mar 16, 2013 03:01PM) (new)

✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿ (apoorvak) "Ohh is that right?" Nicki winked at the bartender. "Well then 'beautiful', what do I call you?" Nicki knew she shouldn't be getting in trouble, but it was the only way she could get away from her harsh reality.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Just call me beautiful. That's all I ask" Dan chuckled to himself as he topped off Kats glass. He looked to new girl "what'll it be?"

✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿ (apoorvak) Nicole bit her lip. "All right, 'beautiful', I'll take a margarita on the rocks. And it wouldn't hurt just letting me look at you. I'm Nicki by the way."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Dan nodded and pouted a whole lot of tequila and a little bit of lime juice into a glass "look, touch, whatever ya want" he winked at her playfully and handed her the drink

✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿ (apoorvak) Nicki smiled. "Whatever I want, huh?" She downed the drink, and immediately started feeling a little tipsy. The drink was strong, but it was exactly what she needed.

message 45: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) http://www.polyvore.com/punk_outfit/s...
Jane stepped out of the cab with a smirk. She walked in and hopped onto a stool. She pulled out a cigarette and lit it up. "One budwiser"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Dan nodded "whatever that is" he said to nicki and then looked to Jane "sure" he got her a big glass of beer and set it in front of her

message 47: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Sasha sighed and tilted the dunk down her throat easily, a buzz wasn't near yet. She didn't care though she was just having fun there with Morgan.

message 48: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Jane put her cigarette in the ashtray she chugged the beer and looked at Dan. "Well hot stuff, what are you doing in a place like this?"she flirted.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Rowan strolled silently into the bar, his hands tucked away into his leather jacket, but his face concealed by his hood, he walked over, ordering a drink as he sat at the far side of the bar away from many people, he had a vodka on the rocks, he took a small swig before pulling down his hood and looking around with a pleased grin on his face.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

The band started up in the stage and Morgan grabbed Sasha's hand "I say we show everyone how to dance" she said

Dan looked to Jane and almost chuckled. Hot stuff . He usually only heard that from the drunk ones "oh ya know, working. What about you punky?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16