Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Clara and Shaylee

Comments Showing 1-46 of 46 (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments ~Start~

Mm'kayy. What shall we role-play??

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments I'm good with anything! What are you in the mood for?

message 3: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments I honestly don't mind. Why don't we just throw out some ideas?

By the way. Just to let ya know, I'm horrible with roleplaying when it comes to roleplaying guys.. I don't know why.. xD

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments I can be the guy, I actually like to, haha.

So ideas. *puts on thinking cap*
"gryffindo-"
wrong cap. *puts on actual thinking cap*

- teen pregnancy/student-teacher romance
- college/vampire
- model/modeling agent
- preacher's daughter/bad boy

message 5: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments Oh. Ok then. Works out fine then. xD

Good, good ideas! c:
Now, I shall throw in some ideas!

- Jock/ New Girl
- Masquerade
- Popular/ Outcase
- Country/ City

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments Ooo I'm a country girl so definitely country/city :)

message 7: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments Really?! I'm a country girl to ;D And mm'kay. Country/ city it is!

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments Haha perfect. Where do you live? (not trying to sound like a stalker)

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments I'll be working on my charrie btw

message 10: by shay arabella (last edited Mar 16, 2013 08:50PM) (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments Haha. I live in California.. but I was born in Louisiana (;

And Mm'kay.

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments Cool stuff. I'm from the Lone Star :)

My character is going to take forever, just a warning.

message 12: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments Awesome c:

And Haha. Thats alright xD

message 13: by Clara Armani *listen up meow* (last edited Mar 16, 2013 09:03PM) (new)

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments Name: Colt Atkins
Appearance: Colt has always looked older than he is. Maybe it's the way he carries himself, or the mature structure of his face. The fact that he's 6'4" doesn't hurt either. Ask any girl around town, and they could probably tell you that his eyes are a misty blue flecked with green, whether they've swooned in front of them or just heard. Hours on the farm have given taut definition to his broad shoulders that taper down to a trim waist sporting a six pack. His athletic physique allows him to move with confident grace.
http://i1046.photobucket.com/albums/b...
Personality: Despite his good looks and natural charm, Colt has managed to stay a decent kid. He works so much that it's hard for him to find trouble, though. In most ways he's easy going...a nice guy. But under the right circumstances, the hell-on-wheels country boy inside of him shows through.
History: Small town story. Not much to tell. He worked since he could lift a tool, and a lot rides on his shoulders. As his father gets older and less able to do manual labor, he has to take it on for his old man. This is precisely why instead of attending his freshman year of college, he's spending time tending to the family ranch.

message 14: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments description
I'm on the pursuit of happiness.
And I know everything that
shine ain't always gonna be gold.

Full Name: Dallas An Costa
Nickname: Dal
Birth Date: July 4th [4th of July]
Birth Place: Miami Dade, Flordia
Appearance:
description
(view spoiler)
Hair Color: Dirty Blonde
Eye Color: Neon Blue
Height: 5'5
Weight: 98 lbs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ღ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
description
Oh no, the bottle's low.
And I can't feel
My face no mo'!

Personality: Dallas is like one of most popular girls. Always has been since elementary school. Dallas is a real party animal, going to every party. Even though Dallas lives in a rich family, she isn't a selfish snob like people think of her as. Shes actually pretty friendly to everybody. Though, Dallas can be quite stubborn and impatient a lot. Unlike other popular girls, Dallas isn't rude or bullies others. Once you meet Dallas, shes extremely funny and nice. Dallas loves to make up joke and make people laugh. Its hard to win Dallas's heart, she doesn't like to be in relationships cause shes been heart broken to many times.

Background History: Dallas was simply born in Miami Dade, Flordia into a very rich family. She was spoiled by her parents because she was the only child. Dallas as never had any siblings, though sometimes she wishes she did. There were those times when her parents got in fights, but they never divorced. At the time, Dallas was quite depressed because she was so lonely. Dallas started school and quickly made friends. Dallas didn't really like how she was so popular during her school times. She was expected to know everything and be rude to the people who weren't so popular, but she refused against it. So instead of being the snob popular girl, she was actually the nice one and people still accepted her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ღ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
description

Sexual Orientation: Straight
Relationship Status: Single
Crush: None
Pets:
*A Kitten female named Party
*A Border Collie female named Dez
Family:
*Charlie Costa- Father- Alive
*Danielle Costa- Mother- Alive

Sorry for posting so late..

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments I love her! Do you want to start, or me?

message 16: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments Thanks. Took long enough to make her.. xD

And you can start c:

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments In the seats around him, Colt's friends were flailing ridiculously to the music blaring from his truck's speakers. He was pumped up on adrenaline, and the landscape whirred by in a blur as he sped. A few of the boys had promised a group of girls they'd meet up with them at a party, and he'd been dragged into the mix last minute. Now they were traveling at 85 miles per hour towards the urban area a ways away from their hometown, and Colt couldn't help but smile and shake his head. This was the third party this week. With all the work at home, he doubted he'd be happy tomorrow morning. Attempting to ignore the thought he turned up the base some more and joined in seat-dancing with his friends. A good half hour later they arrived at the location, a huge house just past the city's high school. It was set off the road and neighbors were far away -- the perfect party spot. He just felt bad for whoever was going to clean this mess up. Tons of cars were parked out front and the lawn was already littered with plastic cups. Hopping out with his friends, he traveled in the pack to the door where they dispersed, off to find either girls or booze. Not sure exactly what he wanted yet, his feet took him to the kitchen where alcohol happened to be flowing readily. Quite a few girls had already started eyeing him. He grabbed a beer, mostly ignoring the attention.

message 18: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments Dallas was at the party, of course. She happened to be out in the backyard, near the pool with a friend. She didn't dare go into the pool, way to many people so instead she leaned against a white fence, carelessly drinking a beer while her best friend was next to her, chatting about something that Dallas could care less about. She sighed softly before brushing some of her dirty blonde hair off her shoulder and eyed her friend for a moment before looking back at the crowd of people. Dallas had been asked to dance by a couple of guys, but she kept rejecting, the only reason was because she didn't feel like dancing at the moment. She huffed out a breath before pushing off the gate, placing her free hand on her hip before taking a small sip of her beer.

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments Soon enough the kitchen was overflowing with people, and Colt made his way out of the madness to the pool out back. Some topless girls who were probably a little too tipsy to be safely swimming were splashing around, and a few desperate guys joined in, making him roll his eyes. He took a long pull on his beer before continuing through the light crowd, looking for someone to talk to that wasn't about to keel over from alcohol poisoning.

message 20: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments Dallas glanced at her friend, nodding slightly as her friend began to walk off with some guy. She groaned slightly, she was not in her party mood right now. She took a quick glance at the DJ where music blasted from. She was wearing her usually party outfit; A plaid tied tank top that came up half way of her stomach, short jean shorts, and a pair of white flats. She frowned slightly before leaning against the fence again.

message 21: by Clara Armani *listen up meow* (last edited Mar 17, 2013 09:38AM) (new)

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments Colt slid between the warm bodies and tried to avoid being spilled on. Beer was a bitch to deal with all night when it was on you, not in you. As he side stepped a couple making out, someone already too drunk to function slammed into him and pushed him into the fence. Well, kind of a place on the fence where a girl was standing. Moving fast, he maneuvered himself so that he didn't body check her against the wood, and ended up with an arm on either side of her, stopping him just a few inches short of her body.
"Sorry about that." His eyes traveled to hers before he backed up some, laughing a little.

message 22: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments Dallas gasped in suprise when someone was pushed into her. "Gosh damn drunk peo-" she was cut off as she looked at a guy that had ran into her. "Oh my, I-its fine.." she muttered, blushing faintly. She laughed a little also, quite awkwardly.

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments "Are you alright?" Colt had a deep drawl that seem to match his looks. His guilt spiked when he realized how pretty the girl was. She didn't seem too angry, though. "Almost nailed you." He looked her up and down quickly, making sure his beer hadn't gotten all over her. Somehow he had managed to hold onto it. His palm started to sweat, adding to the moisture on the icy glass of the bottle.

message 24: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments Dallas sighed softly, "Mm.. yeah I'm fine," she replied firmly. A small smirk appeared on her soft lips. "Yeah... but I'm sure you didn't do it on purpose.. some random drunk person pushed you, correct?" she asked, smirking playfully.

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments "Drunk and random. Nothin' I could do," Colt winked and took a sip of his beer. He noticed that her cup was looking low, and without asking, topped it off with the rest of his bottle, smiling. "Don't want me to start shoving people into pretty girls, now." He tossed the bottle at a near by trashcan and made the shot.

message 26: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments Dallas blinked as he poured the rest of his beer into hers. "Well, thank you..." She smiled lightly. Dallas shrugged, "I don't think we pretty girls don't mind having a hottie pushed into us," she smirked, winking. She sighed softly, "I'm Dallas," she said firmly.

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments A corner of his mouth drew upward at her comment. Few girls had the guts to outright express their attraction to him. This was nice. "Colt," He said, offering her his hand. "Nice to meet you, Dallas."

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments ((Hope you don't mind the shorter posts. I do that with longer conversations. Makes it flow better.))

message 29: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments Dallas smiled softly. She nodded, shaking his hand for a moment before pulling it back. "Yes, very nice to meet you Colt," she said sweetly.

((Tis fine c:))

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments "It's a little hot out here, want to head inside?" He gestured to the house with a tilt of his head. This girl seemed to get more attractive as every minute passed. The breeze blew and he noticed she smelled good, too. Some people didn't realize the importance of scent.

message 31: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments Dallas glanced around before replying, "Mm, sure,". She smirked before grabbing his hand in hers and walked toward the house with him, going through the crowd.

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments Colt was surprised at her forwardness but didn't mind. Most girls were too timid around him anyway. This was nice for a change. "So who did you come here with?" He figured she was single, considering their current situation, but making sure wouldn't hurt. Stealing another man's girl was something he vowed to never do.

message 33: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments Dallas smiled as they walked into the house, she sighed as they passed through more drunk people dancing. "With my best friend," she replied with a small smile before stopping in a small room that wasn't so crowded.

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments Even inside the house the humidity was obvious. Colt was used to it though. Long hours in the sun had conditioned him to about anything. He was more than happy to follow her through the crowd to an area less populated and noisy. "Did you?" His smile had returned. "Looking to meet some guys?" He was teasing, but at the same time he hoped she wasn't one of those girls who had sworn off the male gender for some reason.

message 35: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments Dallas laughed softly, leaning against a wall. She whistled low before replying, "Well, maybe..." she teased, a playful smirk played across her soft lips.

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments "Oh well don't let me get in your way," He teased, smiling and raising his hands defensively, stepping back. Colt laughed lightly at her smiling, glad she was warming up to him. He stepped back to where there was only about half a foot of space between them so that he could hear her; the music was even loud in this part of the house. "Where are you from?"

message 37: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments Dallas giggled softly, rolling her neon blue eyes playfully. "Nobody said you were getting in my way now," she winked teasingly. she sighed softly, "Me? Oh, I'm from Florida," she replied with a small smile.

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments "Ah, the spring break state." He waggled his eyebrows. "Where in Florida?" A lot of his friends lived there, scattered around the coastal towns.

message 39: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments Dallas nodded slightly, smiling slightly at the though. "Miami... One of the top murder cities...." She laughed.

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments "And they let you out?," Colt teased, grinning and winking. "So do you like it here?"

message 41: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments "Surprisingly," she joked, smirking teasingly. She nodded, "Mm, yeah, it's pretty cool around here," she replied softly.

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments "Well, I'm not one to gossip," he lowered his voice and looked from side to side dramatically, leaning in, "but I've heard that some of the guys around here can be pre-tty charming, so watch out." Colt drew back, a mischievous glint shining in his eyes.

message 43: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments Dallas rolled her eyes playfully at him. "Mm, I think I've learned that from experiences..." she trailed off, blinking. She shook her head slightly, giggling softly.

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments Colt opened his mouth to reply wittily, but at that exact moment his rodeo friend, Jarret, came stumbling up with a drink in hand. He knocked back swig of beer while giving Dallas an up-down, eyebrow raised. "Well hey there honey," His voice didn't quite have a slur, but he was obviously buzzed. "I see Colt here has roped you in." A lazy, blindingly white smile drew across his lips.

message 45: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments Dallas sighed heavily as the buzzed guy stumbled over. She scrunched up her nose some, pressing her lips together. She glanced around before parting her lips to say something, "Mm, I wouldn't exactly say that," she murmured softly, raising an eyebrow.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

UNCONTINUED
Reason: inactivity
~Unless rper say otherwise! ;)

Just trying to keep things organized! :)