Kids/Teens Book Club discussion

Questions & Debate > Books You Would Read Again

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Harry Potter series and Sisters Grimm series

message 2: by Starlight (new)

Starlight (starlightponylover) | 138 comments The Girl That Could Fly; Ellie McDoodle: Have Pen, Will Travel; The Secret Identity of Devon Delaney; The Secret Language of Girls; Devon Delaney Should Totally Know Better; and The Giver.

message 3: by Elysia (new)

Elysia (elysia_rae) The Outsiders, I Am Number Four, Harry Potter, Enchantment of the World Series Russia, The Fault In Our Stars, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, My Sister's Keeper, etc etc.

message 4: by johanna, soliloquist. (new)

johanna (johannad_m) | 11500 comments Mod
Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, Pride & Prejudice, Sherlock Holmes, Watership Down, and all of the others on my favourites shelf :)

message 5: by Tabibeth (new)

Tabibeth Cosper | 20 comments Hunger games! All the way! I've actually read the seres three times.

message 6: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine Lake Waiting For You by Susan Colasanti and When It Happens also by Susan Colasant (Which I've actually already read twice) and Just Listen by Sarah Dessen

message 7: by Tabibeth (new)

Tabibeth Cosper | 20 comments What are those books about?

message 8: by Chantae (new)

Chantae B. | 413 comments Born wicked even though I don't read books again but I might make an exception to that one it was sooooo good.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Divergent and a dog's purpose!:)

message 10: by Valeria (new)

Valeria (rainyvaleria) | 41 comments Divergent. The fault in our stars. Little women. Tempest rising. Maximum ride. Etc.

message 11: by Kim (new)

Kim Harry Potter, I've read it ten times.
Jane Eyre
The Chronicles of Narnia
Little House Books
Anthem
Fahrenheit 451

message 12: by Kim (new)

Kim Harry Potter, I've read it ten times.
Jane Eyre
The Chronicles of Narnia
Little House Books
Anthem
Fahrenheit 451

message 13: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 17 comments The Fault in Our Stars, Harry Potter Series,Nevermore Series, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, This Lullaby,Just Listen, Someone like You, Bitter End, and Hate List.