Roleplay Central~ discussion

Angel Beats! > Dorms

Comments Showing 1-50 of 342 (342 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe ((This is where people live\sleep))

message 2: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Lia then walked down the hallway with Mako following going to her dorm.

message 3: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Mako looked around, "so this is the girl's dorm huh?"

message 4: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Lia then said, "Yeah it is."

message 5: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Mako grinned, "very interesting."

message 6: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Lia then sighed and pulled out a key that was attached onto a necklace around her neck and unlocked the door. She then said, "This is it." She opened the door to a bedroom with a computer that had musical sheets on it and a guitar on a stand and a keyboard against the wall next to the computer her bed was across from the computer. She had a window over her bed and a closet on the left wall next to her bed. There was a door next to her computer that lead to the bathroom. She then began to fix the music sheets saying, "Um, sorry it's kind of a mess."

message 7: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe (Melissa~!... Please?)

message 8: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (Sorry I got this thread confused with a different one)

"It's not a mess, just lived in." Mako said, looking around at all the music related items.

message 9: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Lia then finished fixing the music sheets and said, "Well I going to change, so you can sit on the bed."

message 10: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Mako nodded and sat on the end of her bed. He looked around and picked up a sheet of music.

message 11: by Caramel Cat (last edited Apr 01, 2013 05:24PM) (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Lia then got some clothes out of her closet. She then went to the bathroom and locked the door she then changed her clothes.

message 12: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Mako read the sheet music, humming the tune under his breath.

message 13: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Lia then heard him humming and came out in shorts and a Tee Shirt and said smiling, "Are you humming?"

message 14: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Mako stopped humming and looked up, "was I?" He shrugged, "force of habit."

message 15: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Lia then looked at the paper that he had. This paper was personal. She then took it out of his hands and said, "Yeah, um, let's not read that." The song had described having a crush on someone and waiting for them to ask you.

message 16: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Mako raised his brow, "why not? It was good."

message 17: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Lia then said, "It's kind of personal."

message 18: by Melissa (new)

Melissa "Oh... How personal?" Mako asked.

message 19: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Lia then was blushing a lot, "Very." She then put it next to her computer.

message 20: by Melissa (new)

Melissa "You ought to be careful when you invite people into your room then, if you just leave personal stuff lying around." Mako said and stretched out his legs.

message 21: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Lia then sighed with relief that he didn't pester her about it and said, "Yeah I should be careful." She then got her computer chair and brought it next to the bed and sat down saying, "We should just hang out here."

message 22: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Mako let out a yawn and lay back on Lia's bed, his legs still mostly off of it. "Okay."

message 23: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Lia then said, "So want to listen to some music?"

message 24: by Melissa (new)

Melissa "What kind do you have?" Mako asked as he crossed his hands behind his head.

message 25: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Lia then said, "Um, the songs that I record."

message 26: by Melissa (new)

Melissa "Yeah okay." Mako said.

message 27: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Lia then said smiling, "Okay this is new, so don't hate it." She then rolled her chair to her computer and clicked on the video Lost Time Memory.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9wrDG...

message 28: by Melissa (new)

Melissa This is pretty sad. Mako thought, feeling the lyrics speak to his darker side. Once the song was over he looked at her from the corner of his eye, "why would I hate it? That was great."

message 29: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Lia face light up, "Thanks I wrote the lyrics myself after hearing about my friend's life so I wrote it. I also added parts from my life too. I loved how everything came together. I think it will be a real hit." She then blushed, "Sorry for rambling on."

message 30: by Melissa (new)

Melissa "Don't be, feel free to ramble as much as you like. This is your room after all." Mako said.

message 31: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Lia then smiled, "Thanks." She then said, "What did you think of it? I want to hear your true opinion."

message 32: by Melissa (new)

Melissa "It really speaks to the heart." Mako said truthfully.

message 33: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Lia then nodded, "Yeah, that was why I wrote it."

message 34: by Melissa (new)

Melissa "It's good." Mako said.

message 35: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Lia then said, "Thanks it really means a lot."

message 36: by Melissa (new)

Melissa "Well it's the truth, and don't let anyone tell you any different." Mako said, staring at the ceiling.

message 37: by Caramel Cat (last edited Apr 01, 2013 08:56PM) (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Lia blushed when he said that. Sometimes Mako could say the right things sometimes. She then said, "It would matter to me because I would just think of what you said."

message 38: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Mako's lips curled slightly but he didn't say anything and continued staring at the ceiling.

message 39: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Lia then sat there awkwardly embarrassed and said, "Is it stuffy in here. I will open the window." She then crawled on the bed next to Mako and opened the window. She looked out it trying to hide her embarrassment.

message 40: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Mako started chuckling, "the way you deal with awkward silences is cute."

message 41: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Lia then looking at him blushing and asked, "Why do you say things like that?"

message 42: by Melissa (new)

Melissa "Because it's the truth." Mako said, still chuckling.

message 43: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Lia then looked away looking out the window again she felt like this was just a prank. She then muttered blushing, "Don't play with my feelings because your just going to make me fall for you."

message 44: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Mako said nothing, seeming to have not heard her. He was lost in his thoughts.

message 45: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Lia then looked at him and said, "Did you even hear what I said?"

message 46: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Blinking slowly Mako came out of his thoughts. "What?"

message 47: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Lia then sighed, "Whatever, don't listen to me." She then looked out the window board.

message 48: by Melissa (new)

Melissa "Sorry, I was just thinking about some stuff." Mako said, turning his head to look at her.

message 49: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Lia said, "That's okay it wasn't important anyway." She then looked at him giving him a fake smile, so he didn't know that she was hurt.

message 50: by Melissa (new)

Melissa I know you're lying Mako thought but didn't say.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7