Eyes Wide Open (The Blackstone Affair, #3) Eyes Wide Open question

WTF is with the cover?
Barbara Barbara Mar 15, 2013 05:09PM
I think this cover sucks ass. It is SO different from the other books. I was happy to see she got a real publishing company, but some of the things sacrificed (like the cover and publishing date) stink - ROYALLY!!!!

I agree!!! I was thinking the same thing . . .

Plus, I recall her being a blonde? Am I wrong? That chick/actor looks nothing like I (personaly) imagined . . .

Jenny Now that I have read it - I see that it is part of the story (which I also really loved, even with the SAD twists and turns) but i just think this mod ...more
May 28, 2013 09:12PM · flag

Agree. I hate it, and I found the book a little hard to finish. Seemed like she was reaching in the end.Only finished because I so much time invested in the three books.

I totally agree. I loved the book, but hated the cover. It didn't fit the pattern of other two at all.

The cover was horrible.

I agree with the other comments, if it was a gift to the man she love shouldn't her expression look happy. She surpossed to be in love that looks like a face of pain not happiness

I hate the cover too!!

I didn't like the cover but the cover does represent a piece of the book where she sees herself in a dream but you are right it gives the story away. I loved the 3rd book and can't wait for the 4th.

The cover is supposed to be one of the (view spoiler)

me too ! did NOT like it all !

deleted member May 23, 2013 12:45PM   0 votes
I agree about the cover... and as much as I enjoyed the first 2 books, I was disappointed in this one.

The cover is terrible and actually gives the story away... besides if that girl is suppose to be Brynne, then I definitely have my imagination up the wrong ally. Brynne does not look like that in my mind.

Jenny me neither . . . i pictured her a dirty blonde.
May 28, 2013 09:12PM · flag

deleted member (last edited May 17, 2013 07:29PM ) May 17, 2013 07:28PM   0 votes
First book, Naked is a blonde on the cover, definitely not dark
haired. This cover is not attractive at all and does not go with the book. By the way, I loved the book, loved all three of them!

P May 26, 2013 07:21AM   0 votes
I agree!

I agree with all of you. The girl on the cover is not even pretty in my opinion. LOL Don't know what happened there.

cover is terrible! (spoiler) i think it's supposed to be one of the pics she gave Ethan as a wedding present...her in the vail and nothing else! =) but this chick as a weird expression on her face.