Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Questions > Author Profile Has Name Spelled Incorrectly

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by James (new)

James Campbell (JamesCampbellAuthor) | 5 comments My name on the author profile is incorrect. It shows Jame Campbell when it should be James Campbell. I am unable to edit my own profile.

message 2: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (last edited Mar 15, 2013 05:37PM) (new)

rivka | 42033 comments Mod
That's because there are already other authors named James Campbell, and the system was trying to prevent you from merging with them. You are James-2space-Campbell.

message 3: by Catalina (new)

Catalina | 2065 comments Looks good now! I upload the cover to the paperback, the kindle edition has the same cover?

message 4: by James (new)

James Campbell (JamesCampbellAuthor) | 5 comments rivka wrote: "That's because there are already other authors named James Campbell, and the system was trying to prevent you more merging with them. You are James-2space-Campbell."

Thanks for the help. My mother would never know me by that name. I run in to name confusion all the time. No surprise there. That's what I get for having one of the more common name combinations.

message 5: by James (new)

James Campbell (JamesCampbellAuthor) | 5 comments Catalina-laura wrote: "Looks good now! I upload the cover to the paperback, the kindle edition has the same cover?"

Yes, they both have the same cover.