New Adult Book Club discussion

Foreseen (Rothston, #1)
This topic is about Foreseen
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archived RIRI 2014 & below > #5 - Foreseen

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laura (last edited May 27, 2013 03:05AM) (new) - added it

Laura | 500 comments There are 10 copies of this book available in either mobi (kindle) or epub format (most other ereaders). As usually you will have 3 weeks to read the book and post your goodreads review with a link on here. Reviews on Amazon and blogs are appreciated but not required.

Title: Forseen
Author: Terri-Lynne Smiles
Genre: NA Science Fantasy

Description

Untraceable control.

The Rothston Institute can manipulate the choices of anyone in the world: you, senators, anyone. Fortunately, it has the self-discipline to use this power to keep humankind safe. Stopping wars, averting crises, advancing peace.

Unfettered power.

To accomplish these feats, their operatives must train, and college student Kinzie Nicolosi has just become one of them. A student missing an exam? A construction worker fired for an industrial accident? A Congressman ruined in scandal? Necessary consequences of honing their skills for the greater good.

Unintended victims.

But Kinzie brings more than her remarkable skills to Rothston. She bears an unexpected power that rivals Rothston’s own. And when she stumbles onto the real intentions of Rothston’s leaders, the clash may be something none of them can control.

First time author Smiles has devised a convincing supernatural culture...By continually paying such close attention to detail, Smiles has proven that she’s skilled at crafting a nuanced page turner...A worthy sci-fi thriller à la Dean Koontz. ~The Kirkus Review

If you want to review please leave your email and the format you want in the comments below. First ten will get a copy.

Reviewers

1 - Shana
2 - Jen - no review yet
3 - Brian
4 - Alwaysreadingbooks
5 - Nikki
6 - Brianna
7 - Jess - no review yet
8 - Bessie
9 - Maria
10 - Fabiola

Shana (thebooknazi31) | 4 comments albanyhogues1@Yahoo.com

message 3: by Jen (new) - added it

Jen Greyson (jen_greyson) | 11 comments This sound SO good!
jennifergreyson@gmail.com
mobi

Brian Palmer (briancpalmer) poetman20@hotmail.com
mobi, please!
Thanks!

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 15, 2013 02:45PM) (new)

Nswick@gmail.com :) mobi

Terri-Lynne Smiles (tlsmiles) | 7 comments Hi guys! I'm at an authors fair today and tomorrow. I'll get you the copies as soon as I can, but it might not be til Sunday (limited internet access). Didn't want you to think I was ignoring you. I am excited to have you all read Foreseen!!!

Brianna | 171 comments This looks interesting. I'd love to give it a try.
briannasnyder90@gmail.com
I'd like an ePub copy, please.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I'd love to read this!
jessicakirk06@gmail.com
Mobi edition,please:-)

message 10: by Esi (new) - rated it 3 stars

Esi I would like to give this a go as well.
mobi, bessiexx@hotmail.com
Thanks

Maria | 24 comments Yes please! maria86_04@yahoo.com

Fabiola (fabilousreads) please sign me up!!! fabiola1@aol.com This sounds amazing!!! and copy for a kindle please!!! :) Thank you!!!!

message 13: by Elissa (new) - added it

Elissa Barbosa (mrsemama30) | 19 comments Wish I could have been in that 10!! Sounds like a great story. Please keep me updated!

message 14: by Elissa (new) - added it

Elissa Barbosa (mrsemama30) | 19 comments elissabarbosa@gmail.com for future needs.

Terri-Lynne Smiles (tlsmiles) | 7 comments Sorry you missed it, Elissa! I am going to stick to the rules and limit this to the ten I agreed to at this point, but I wanted to let you know that the price of the ebook was just lowered to $3.99. The publisher is experimenting with different price points on the ebook, and that one seems like a deal to me for a book that is over 400 pages in print!

Terri-Lynne Smiles (tlsmiles) | 7 comments Elissa wrote: "Wish I could have been in that 10!! Sounds like a great story. Please keep me updated!"

I will put you on my newsletter list, Elissa, so you can keep up to date.

Terri-Lynne Smiles (tlsmiles) | 7 comments Here is Brianna's review for those who want to see it. Thanks for the great review, Brianna!
http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

Brianna | 171 comments No problem, it was a great story.

Brian Palmer (briancpalmer) Here is my review of the novel (I think...this is my first time doing this). Sorry I forgot to post the link here!

Thanks for providing a copy of this novel, Terri-Lynne! I enjoyed it!

Fabiola (fabilousreads) Here is my review! Thank you again!!!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Here is my review:

Thank you for the opportunity to read/review this one. Such a unique story. Loved it! :)

Terri-Lynne Smiles (tlsmiles) | 7 comments Thanks for the reviews! Nikki- there is a sequel that will be out later this year.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Good to know! I'm looking forward to it! :)

Terri-Lynne Smiles (tlsmiles) | 7 comments Thanks, Bessie! Glad you enjoyed it!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.