Hetalia Epic Rp Group :D discussion

1x1 > LIME AND SPELLFIRES OTHER AWESOME RP TOPIC X3 EVERYTHING UNKNOWN!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 163 (163 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments YAAAYYYYYZZZ!!! X333

message 2: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) Essex & 2pPeru?

message 3: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) ?

message 4: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments (YES! :D lol sorry watching comic relief - I'VE BEEN WAITING ALL YEAR FOR THIS! X33333 FUNNIEST TV CHARITY DAY OF THE YEAR! WE ALWAYS SEND SOME MONEY OFF EVERY TIME :3

reactions to the show so far:

...pffft!

crying

XD laugh

I just have a lot of feelings

dying of laughter

I cant

GOD I AM SO PROUD TO BE

British

LETS RAISE MONEY AND MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE!!! TT___TT

rainbow and smiles cakes

message 5: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) I'm watching TT...

message 6: by Spellfire, (last edited Mar 15, 2013 02:54PM) (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments ...I'm literally crying my eyes out right now...Poor baby... Omg.... *crying my eyes out at listening to the baby dying from numonia*

message 7: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) C-chloe T^T stahp!

message 8: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments AAAAANYWAY [image error]

message 9: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments U start? :3

message 10: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) Uh, ok?
Can they be humans in this? it's just, esier...

message 11: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments XD yeah corse! :P

message 12: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) kk

message 13: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) Drake swaggered down the hallway, arms behing his head, shirt unbuttoned to the point it might not actually be on.

message 14: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments 2p! Mariposa was leaning against one of the walls, playing with a small pocket knife. He looked up hearing someone walking towards him and clipped the knife shut in it's handle, putting it back into his pocket. As the person turned the corner he saw a guy swaggering down the corridor with a confident expression on his face, his shirt unbuttoned almost completely, blonde slicked back hair, green eyes and a shining ego so bright that you could almost see it radiating from him. ((lol that's how bright his ego is XD))

message 15: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) ((XD yes))

Drake glanced at the other boy, smirking.
"Like watcha see~" He asked, walking right past.

message 16: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments Mariposa smirked. "You bet." He said eyeing him up and down.

message 17: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) Drake spun round grinning.
"Hm? You got a name babe? Or can I just call you sexy?" He asked, slinging his hands into the pockets of jeans practically off his arse allready.

message 18: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments "Mariposa, but you can call me Silver." He said grinning, exposing his sharp canine teeth.

message 19: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments ((lol get it? 1p's nickname is "Moon" 2p's nickname is "Silver". 1p! has silver/icy-blue hair, blueish tinted skin and ultra-marine blue eyes, whereas 2p has flame-red hair, orange/gold eyes, piercings and tanned skin. :P))

message 20: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) "Nice~ I'm Drake, but you can call me avalible~"
Drake smirked, eyes roaming over the many piercings.

message 21: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) Spellfire wrote: "((lol get it? 1p's nickname is "Moon" 2p's nickname is "Silver". 1p! has silver/icy-blue hair, blueish tinted skin and ultra-marine blue eyes, whereas 2p has flame-red hair, orange/gold eyes, pierc..."

((Nice~!!!))

message 22: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments Mariposa walked up to him grinning, a sly look in his eyes. "Drake, cool name." He said smirking.

message 23: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) "Heh, thanks~ Got some sugar for all this sweet talk?" Drake smirked, watching him.

((Got he's got suh awful pick up lines XD))

message 24: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments ((XDDDD lol yeah))

Mari laughed once. "Its gonna take more than a cheap pick up line and pretty face to get with me smexy." He said smirking at him slyly. He walked past him in front of him.

message 25: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) "If I get ta follow and check out this great view, any challenge is fine by me, baby~" Drake laughed, swaggering behind Mari and quite obviously checking out the other boys backside.

message 26: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments ((XDDDDDD))

message 27: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments Mari was well aware of his staring but he wasn't bothered by it. "Where are you heading?" He asked turning around, smirking still.

message 28: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) Drake shrugged not bothered by his view changing from choice ass to a pretty face.
"Home~"

((Dude... where are they?))

message 29: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments Mari raised an eyebrow. "Where do you live?" He asked. ((he means where not what house XD))

message 30: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments ((Collage after class maybe? :P))

message 31: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments ((g2g now, I'll be back on tomorrow morning lol :P
Nighty night Lime!~ <> :D))

message 32: by Orc (last edited Mar 15, 2013 05:44PM) (new)

Orc (orcgoth) ((Ok...~ 83 <>))

"Oh, not far~" Drake said in a sing song voice, stretching his arms over his head.

message 33: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments ((btw look on the fanfiction topic, hetalians vs Jeremy Kyle XDDD bye! <>))

message 34: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) ((Ok, rp nao?))

message 35: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments ((:D HEY!))

message 36: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments "You like avoiding questions don't you?" He asked crossing his arms and smirking.

message 37: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) "Heh, you're the guy asking for where I live."

message 38: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments "I asked the question, you just wern't answering it properly." He said back.

message 39: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) "Fine, I live near (can't think of a place ^^')" Drake relented, rolling his eyes.

message 40: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) ?

message 41: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments (hey! :P lol go check out the Spam topic :P)
(just say he lives in Essex >:D)

message 42: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments Mari looked at his and raised an eyebrow. "Essex? That dump with all the sluts?"

message 43: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) "Hey! Take that back, Essex folk churn out some fine motherfuckers!" Drake laughed, gesturing at himself "exhibit A"

message 44: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments Mari laughed. "Yeah exactly, you. Look at you, you've got your shirt practically off and your jeans half-way down your legs!" He scoffed.

message 45: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) "How cruel would I be to hide this trophy of the human race from everyone?!"

message 46: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments Mari laughed cruelly. "Not so much a trophy more of an experiment for the worlds biggest slut gone wrong." He sneered.

message 47: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) "Yup, resulted in the creation of the new adonis or some shit." Drake shrugged, grinning at the cieling.

message 48: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments Mari glared at him, smiling in an annoyed way. "Your annoying kid." He said walking past him, kicking him in the shin as he did. He smirked and walked a few meters down the corridor before stopping. "And I don't like annoying people. So I suggest keeping your mouth shut."

message 49: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments ((2p! Peru is so mean! D: T-T))

message 50: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) "Hm? Anoying? what a shaaaaame~ I was hoping to aim for absolutely un-standable." Drake laughed, ignoring the pain in his shin as he followed.
"By the way, check up the defenition of slut before you label me as one."

« previous 1 3 4