Ask Ally Condie - Tuesday, March 12th! discussion

How and why did you choose this topic for a book?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (shadowhunters3219) | 1 comments I really enjoy the series. Like I love it. How did u come to do choose this topic for the series? What made u come up with it? And why?
I'm a huge fan of ur books. :) love u!
-N-

message 2: by Tanmai (new)

Tanmai (ktanmai) Hey Ally,
I'm Tanmai and I like your series about Cassia, but how did you think of the dystopia setting that you put in the book? Also, are there any new books that you plan to write?

message 3: by Cas (new)

Cas (cefthy) Allie,
I love your books! First of all, how did you choose the name for your main character? (My name is Cassia Maria too). Also who is your biggest inspiration and why did you decide to be a writer? Lastly, what's your favorite book (that's not one of your own)?

message 4: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Blum | 1 comments Dear Ally,
I really enjoyed your first book and am excited to get started on the next one (when it comes in the mail). First of all, why did you choose to start your writing career? Who was your #1 inspiration (other than Lois Lowry)? Lastly, do you plan to continue writing? Thank you so much for writing the books that you do!
-Olivia

message 5: by Bella (new)

Bella Erickson | 1 comments I love love love your Matched series. They are amazing.