Leo Leo question

What did you think?
Carole Carole Mar 15, 2013 05:54AM
I was really impressed by this debut novel! What are your thoughts?

I love this book, I gave five-star rating. This book is not really erotic rather dramatic and very touching. A true love story.

Suprisingly great... I thought this book was going to be a bit stupid but it literally suprised me.
When I finished it, I was like "Whoa" this is excellent!

Amazing book!

Enjoyed this book, very much. Storyline was not a typical storyline....even though I figured it out before the story revealed it, it was a great read nonetheless.

I am surprised that everyone liked this book so much. I liked that "Leo" came back to her after all those years, but I hated how he went about it and how he didn't tell her the truth upfront. It was kinda predictable in my opinion.

This is one of my fav. Can't believe its her debut given how well written it is. SO good. 5 stars easily.

I liked it, but it's not as fantastic as her later books -- especially Archer's Voice! What a great book.
I figured out a lot of this before the heroine did, so that made it less interesting for me. But Leo was still good -- particularly for a first published novel!

I love the storyline and the characters!

What did you all think of Leo's Chance? Was it necessary?

I loved this book.

Loved loved loved loved loved this book.
Can you tell I love this book.

I Fell in love with this book !! Literally!! I stayed up all night reading it and to say i had school tmrrw !!! I think u shouldn't miss it .

Really enjoyed this book!!! Some of it was a little predictable but i loved the premise... hope the series has more characters like these!

Loved it, and read Leo's Chance today and OMG it's amazing!

5 stars for me too! I loved every minute of this book!

This was one of the books that I will never forget.

I would give it 10 stars if I could.

Loved it.
Xx

DIK! Loved it! Need I say more!

I surprisingly ended up liking this book. Midway through though, I had my suspicions of Leo & I'm glad I was right =) . I can't wait for the next book in the series.

Loved it. I totally figured it out but still cried like a baby at certain passages.

I really liked this book def a re read