The Writers' Network! discussion

Creative Section > Interested in doing a chapter swap?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Whimsicallylit (new)

Whimsicallylit Hi everyone! I would love to find people that are interested in doing a chapter review swap with me. You send me a chapter of what you are working on currently and I'll do the same. I think it would be a nice, low-commitment way to introduce ourselves to each other's writing. Maybe you are unsure of the POV that works best for your story or you want to see if the first chapter is gripping enough to make the reader want to continue.

The most important thing in swapping I think is exchanging honest critic. Tactful, but honest.

I'm beginning a novel that is a new adult story dealing with the struggles of student loan debt post-graduation. What are you working on?

Cheers!

message 2: by Dawn (new)

Dawn Husted (dawnhusted) | 12 comments I'm game, first two chapters of my post apocalyptic novel I'm working on. Email me if you want to swap two chapters of yours. ---> dawnhusted@hotmail.com.

Thanks,good idea,
Dawn
Dawnhusted.Weebly.com

message 3: by Dawn (new)

Dawn Husted (dawnhusted) | 12 comments Sorry wrote the email wrong. Dawnhusted@gmail.com.

message 4: by Susan (new)

Susan Jones (sujones) | 93 comments Mod
This seems like a good idea. I could use some feedback on the Zyfoids (futuristic sci-fi story about life-like robots integrated in society). I was excited about it until I went back and started editing. Not sure if its just because I wrote it or if its really not very good lol. It could also be that I've thought of nothing else but Zyfoids for the last few weeks.

My email is sujones75@gmail.com if you're interested. But the first several chapters are back story before the release of the Zyfoids.