Things i want to survive discussion

Other subjects > What music do you like to listen to?

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Irene ~ Ice Cold Passion (icecoldpassion) lots and lots and lots of music
Big fan of Muse, Taylor Swift, Mumford and sons, Flogging Molly, Queen, The Wombats, Franz Ferdinand. I could go on forever I think!

Irene ~ Ice Cold Passion (icecoldpassion) I like her older works to like Teardrops on my guitar! Love that song! There is also a great cover on youtube of I knew you were trouble! Really cool with beatboxers and all.. OMG you don't know queen??? They are like one of the most famous (old) bands there is.. Do you know that song: We will rock you, or we are the champions or Bohemian Rhapsody??? I bet you know these songs, they are used alot on television, radio, sports games, tv shows, commercials...

Irene ~ Ice Cold Passion (icecoldpassion) Nope don't play guitar, allthough I did take lessons in the past! I do sing! Glad you do know queen whahaha.. I don't think there are many people that don't know queen, even unknowingly they mostly do... Muse is a hard rockband, really good, but you will have to get used to their sound. I actually didn't like it the first time I heard their songs, but after a while I became to really appreciate their music.. Mumford and sons is folk music/pop/rock. Franz Ferdinand and The Wombats is indie rock and Flogging Molly also folk/rock All really good music

Irene ~ Ice Cold Passion (icecoldpassion) Yep love Coldplay! Do you know the Script? Love them too! Actually, I love everything from classical music to heavy metal, and everything inbetween, except R&B not so much.. I know a lot about music, allways curious what other people listen to! Do you have any favorites?

Irene ~ Ice Cold Passion (icecoldpassion) Yes Linkin Park is the best! Love the Meteora album! I don't know what they are doing now, sometimes I don't keep up with band... I liked there song for the scifi movie... Can't remember for which it was, something with robots..

Irene ~ Ice Cold Passion (icecoldpassion) Yeah that's it!

message 7: by Perenelle (new)

Perenelle | 7 comments Really, I only listen to KPOP since I'm Korean, but... Surprisingly, I listen to Taylor Swift a lot, even though I really didnt like her before...
IMAGINE DRAGONS is epic. Um....Well, I like a group call Civil Twilight...Lights and Lenka also. Yeah, my variety in music is broad.

message 8: by Christina (new)

Christina | 8 comments yes K. imagine dragons, Lights- that was all me people! was the one who introduced her to them! (i have no idea why Im so proud of this..)

Irene ~ Ice Cold Passion (icecoldpassion) Love Green Day and Nickelback! Went to see green day live some years back!

Irene ~ Ice Cold Passion (icecoldpassion) Surkhab wrote: "Evanescence, Muse, Ed Sheeran, 30 Seconds to Mars, My Chemical Romance, Fun, Linkin Park, Adele, Green Day, Trapt, Black Veil Brides, Breaking Benjamin, Coldplay............"

Now your talking! Love most of does! some I don't know...

message 11: by Elysia (new)

Elysia (itss_elysiaa) | 1 comments Adele, Maroon 5, The Script, Olly Murs and Bruno Mars :)
I like any listening to people with strong or catchy voices and nice songs

Irene ~ Ice Cold Passion (icecoldpassion) ♒ Abby ♒ wrote: "Irene wrote: "Love Green Day and Nickelback! Went to see green day live some years back!"

Really :O Are they good live?"

They are awesome live!!! One of the best concerts I have been to!

Irene ~ Ice Cold Passion (icecoldpassion) The Script Yay! awesome music! I love talking about music, know way too much bands for my own good!

Irene ~ Ice Cold Passion (icecoldpassion) listening to christina perry at the moment!Just found out I love her sound!

message 15: by Kathy ♡ (last edited Mar 22, 2013 05:14AM) (new)

Kathy ♡ (dattebayooo) | 34 comments The Wanted, Taylor Swift, Blood On the Dance Floor, Skrillex....and those are my main faves :)

message 16: by Ashrakat (new)

Ashrakat Deyab (ashfire) | 12 comments Taylor Swift alll the way xD and Enrique Iglesias of course.. loooove

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I love the script, Olly Murs and Robbie Williams!(even though he's old he is still totally hot!) :)

Irene ~ Ice Cold Passion (icecoldpassion) Robbie Williams has great music! Im not so sure about the new cd but I like the old stuff! (Allthough I don't agree with him being hot lol)

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh come on...! He is totally hot......for an old guy :D

Irene ~ Ice Cold Passion (icecoldpassion) hahaha nope not into him, when he laughs heel looks like a monkey, oke he does have beautiful eyes..

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha he sure does :)

message 22: by Ine (new)

Ine I agree with you Gillian, he's a total stud! x

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

I listen to heavy metal/scremo music,
Black veil brides, pierce the veil, bring me the horizon ( all of them = amazing live!!!)
And I don't mind Asking Alexandria and green day :)

message 24: by Kathy ♡ (new)

Kathy ♡ (dattebayooo) | 34 comments I love Black Veil Brides!!! Ok, that's all I have to say :P