What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Racing the Dark (Spirit Binders, #1)
This topic is about Racing the Dark
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. about a girl who lives on an island of divers, takes her first dive to retrieve a stone and gets two from a dying fish. One she hides, eventually they leave the island . Her fathers goes to a separate island to work. The girl meets a witch [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aliecia (last edited Mar 14, 2013 11:30PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Aliecia Edwards | 2 comments Book about a girl who lives on an island of divers, takes her first dive to retrieve a stone and gets two from a dying fish. One she hides. Her best friend drowns. Her family eventually leaves the island . Her fathers goes to a separate island to work. The girl meets a witch the witch gives her a necklace she isn't suppose to take off. Her mother becomes ill the girl finds a book of spells while living with the witch and uses it to save her mother, but death chases her for saving her mom. There is a water spirit that lives near the witches house who tries to warn her but can't fully tell her because of a spell preventing him. She seeks help to get away from death and goes to a temple that turns her into a dark angel over 3 days and she isn't allowed to speak throughout the transformation. Please help its driving me crazy that I can't remember the name and I want to read the sequel

message 2: by Andria (new)

Aliecia Edwards | 2 comments Yes!!!! I love you lol wish there was points or something to give