YA Bookaholics discussion

Learn About Each Other > Tell Us About Yourself - General Questions

Comments Showing 1-50 of 103 (103 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Kate (last edited Mar 14, 2013 07:16PM) (new)

Kate (kaitlins16) We at YA Bookaholics would love to get to know you better, so here are some basic questions for you to answer about yourself. Just copy and paste the questions into the comment box and answer them. :)

Age (optional)?

How did you find this group?

Favorite animal?

Favorite color?

Favorite food?

Any favorite number?

What kind of music do you listen to?

Which country would you love to visit?

What's your current occupation? If you're a student, do you know what you'd like to do in the future?

Do you like to watch movies/tv shows? If so, what kind do you usually watch?

If you could pick 3-5 words to describe yourself, what would they be?

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate (kaitlins16) Age (optional)? - 17

How did you find this group? –I was invited by Jess AKA Chocolatethunda

Favorite animal(s)?-I really love wolves and owls.

Favorite color(s)? -Purple

Favorite food(s)-I love strawberries, French bread, dishes with broccoli, spaghetti, lasagna, and a whole lot more.

Any favorite number(s?- I love the number 8 because I was born on October 19 (the month used to be the eighth month of the year, and 9-1=8), in room 8, at 8 o’clock, weighing 8 pounds.

What kind of music do you listen to? -Everything from old rock and roll to alternative and country, top hits (on the radio), R&B, and musical song tracks. I’m not a fan of metal and a few other genres. A lot of the music on my Ipod just falls into random different categories.

Which country would you love to visit? -I like history, so there’s places all over the world that would be cool to visit because of their historical significance, but Australia would be awesome to visit. I’ve heard about the wildlife there, so that’s why.

What's your current occupation? If you're a student, do you know what you'd like to do in the future?- I would love to study animals. Right now, I’m thinking about zoology but it may change to include something related but different (like ecology)? I’m really interested in the behavior of animals.

Do you like to watch movies/tv shows? If so, what kind do you usually watch?- I haven’t watched a lot of either in awhile. Between school and reading, I just don’t feel like it. But I do like to watch shows like Supernatural.

If you could pick 3-5 words to describe yourself, what would they be? -Reserved, diligent, bookaholic.

message 3: by Jessica , Proud Bookaholic (new)

Jessica  (stuckinotherworlds) | 858 comments Mod
Age (optional)? 13

How did you find this group? I created it.

Favorite animal? I love animals that are fluffy and cute. Mostly baby ones. Bunnies, puppies, penguins and zebras.

Favorite color? Purple. Loveeee purple. :)

Favorite food? Chocolate! I am 100% chocolate fan.

Any favorite number? 7. I don't know why.

What kind of music do you listen to? Well the newest songs from Rihanna, One Republic mostly.

Which country would you love to visit? France. I would love to go there!

What's your current occupation? If you're a student, do you know what you'd like to do in the future? I would like to work as an immigration consultant. Continue my mums business.

Do you like to watch movies/tv shows? If so, what kind do you usually watch? Yes. I am pining for the new City of Bones movie to come out.

Lively, chatty, energetic.

message 4: by Sydney (last edited Mar 14, 2013 10:20PM) (new)

Sydney (sydneypearl) Age: 18

How did you find this group? I was looking through the long list of groups and picking ones at random to look at.

Favorite animal? Wolves!

Favorite color? Lime green, turquoise, purple, and orange.

Favorite food? Macaroni and cheese

Favorite number? I never really though about it. Numbers divisible by 2 (I'm kinda OCD).

What kind of music do you usually listen to? All kinds.

Which country would you love to visit? Greece.

What is your current occupation? If you're a student do you know what you'd like to do on the future? I would like to be a nutritionist.

Do you like to watch movies/TV shows? If so, what kinds do you normally watch? I don't watch TV a whole lot. My two favorite shows are Once Upon A Time And Castle. And I LOVE musicals.

If you could pick 3-5 words to describe yourself, what would they be? Clumsy, quiet, enochlophobic.

message 5: by Paula (new)

Paula (pmhenslow42) | 81 comments Age: 16

How did you find this group? It was recommended to me by a friend.

Favorite animal? Pugs :D They're so cute. Also grumpy cat!

Favorite color? Green, all kinds of green. And brown, too. That also means I love trees, a lot!

Favorite food? Fettuccine Alfredo

Favorite number? 14

What kind of music do you usually listen to? All genres, but I mostly prefer classical rock such as those by Kansas, Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, Jimi Hendrix, U2. :)

Which country would you love to visit? Everywhere. I want to travel everywhere and learn all the amazing culture out there. I'm a social anthropologist in the making.

What is your current occupation? If you're a student do you know what you'd like to do on the future? I'm a student. I just answered this at the question before this question. :D

Do you like to watch movies/TV shows? If so, what kinds do you normally watch? Yep. I also like to make "constructive" criticisms of them. I watch all kinds but the show I really loved is Game of Thrones. I also loved the series (book).

If you could pick 3-5 words to describe yourself, what would they be? Weird, awkward, critic :D

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Age (optional)? 17

How did you find this group? I was invited by Jess. :)

Favorite animal? Umm, not much fond of animals. But I like puppies. As a pet I'd like to have a white horse.

Favorite color? White

Favorite food? Chinese

Any favorite number? 7,4

What kind of music do you listen to? Any genre.

Which country would you love to visit? Egypt.

What's your current occupation? If you're a student, do you know what you'd like to do in the future? I'm a student.I'd either like to be a journalist or join administrative services.

Do you like to watch movies/tv shows? If so, what kind do you usually watch? Anything that I find interesting.

If you could pick 3-5 words to describe yourself, what would they be? Unpredictable, honest, moody, a bit selfish, confident about own abilities and introvert.

message 7: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Age (optional)?

How did you find this group? I was invited by one of the mods

Favorite animal? Elephant

Favorite color? Purple

Favorite food? Brownies

Any favorite number? 7

What kind of music do you listen to? lots of different kinds

Which country would you love to visit? Australia
What's your current occupation? If you're a student, do you know what you'd like to do in the future? I am a full time mom

Do you like to watch movies/tv shows? If so, what kind do you usually watch? I don't watch much tv at all but I do like the show once upon a time and the new one red widow and vampire academy

If you could pick 3-5 words to describe yourself, what would they be? responsible, caring, independent

message 8: by Jennie (new)

Jennie (jenniebean25) Age (optional)? 24 years young

How did you find this group? Chocolatethunda invited me.

Favorite animal? I like all animals except for spiders. Yuck.

Favorite color? Green and Blue

Favorite food? I'm Italian so PASTA but I make mine from scratch.

Any favorite number? 25

What kind of music do you listen to? A little bit of everything

Which country would you love to visit? Ireland, Italy or Australia (I've been to Portugal).

What's your current occupation? If you're a student, do you know what you'd like to do in the future? I'm a kindergarten teacher.

Do you like to watch movies/tv shows? If so, what kind do you usually watch? My favorite movie of all time is Drop Dead Fred and my favorite TV show is Switched at Birth.

If you could pick 3-5 words to describe yourself, what would they be? Honest, nurturing, determined, funny

message 9: by Tamasa (new)

Tamasa Das (TamasaDas) | 33 comments Age (optional)? 19 years young

How did you find this group? Damini invited me.

Favorite animal? Cats cats cats and only cats
Favorite color? blue and white
Favorite food? "Biriyani"

Any favorite number? 3
What kind of music do you listen to? classical and ofcourse sad songs and high metal

Which country would you love to visit? america, london.

What's your current occupation? If you're a student, do you know what you'd like to do in the future? I'm a student later an independent girl.
Do you like to watch movies/tv shows? If so, what kind do you usually watch? My favorite movie is Harry Potter and Twilight but i love the movie 27 dresses ang the ugly truth.

If you could pick 3-5 words to describe yourself, what would they be? unpredictable, helpful, honest and short tempered.

message 10: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Tamasa wrote: "Age (optional)? 19 years young

Favorite food? "Biriyani"

Any favorite..."

I love the ugly truth it is so funny and so if 27 dresses

message 11: by Monica (new)

Monica | 8 comments Age (optional)? 21

How did you find this group? I was looking through the list of book clubs and this one seemed like one I would like to be in.

Favorite animal? Cats, dogs, mice, horses, etc.

Favorite color? Green

Favorite food? Pasta :Q

Any favorite number? 4.

What kind of music do you listen to? A lot. My favorite artists atm are Ed Sheeran, Ellie Goulding, Lights, Taylor Swift, The Script, The Fray & KT Tunstall.

Which country would you love to visit? The US! and Iceland, Australia, Canada, Denmark and Sweden.

What's your current occupation? If you're a student, do you know what you'd like to do in the future? Going back to college next year, probably gonna study speech therapy. :3

Do you like to watch movies/tv shows? If so, what kind do you usually watch? Sometimes. I'm following Glee and Heartland at the moment, but I was planning on watching Dr. Who soon to see if I like that.

If you could pick 3-5 words to describe yourself, what would they be? Ehm.. this is always hard lol, but: Optimistic, awkward, funny, random, friendly?

message 12: by Kate (new)

Kate (kaitlins16) I watch Glee too. My best friend is obsessed with that show, and she got me into watching it. I like its music. I also love those artists you mentioned. :)

message 13: by Kate (new)

Kate (kaitlins16) Elizabeth wrote: "Tamasa wrote: "Age (optional)? 19 years young

Favorite food? "Biriyani..."

I agree. Katherine Heigl is a great actress.

message 14: by Kate (new)

Kate (kaitlins16) Paula wrote: "Age: 16

How did you find this group? It was recommended to me by a friend.

Favorite animal? Pugs :D They're so cute. Also grumpy cat!

Favorite color? Green, all kinds of green. And brown, too. T..."

I've always thought anthropology would be interesting. I love learning about the culture of other countries, so that field is one of my fall back ones if I lose interest in biological sciences.

I've never seen Game of Thrones, but it's one of those that I think would be really cool to see.

message 15: by Kate (new)

Kate (kaitlins16) Sydney wrote: "Age: 18

How did you find this group? I was looking through the long list of groups and picking ones at random to look at.

Favorite animal? Wolves!

Favorite color? Lime green, turquoise, purple, ..."

Musicals are great. :)

message 16: by Kate (new)

Kate (kaitlins16) Chocolatethunda wrote: "Age (optional)? 13

How did you find this group? I created it.

Favorite animal? I love animals that are fluffy and cute. Mostly baby ones. Bunnies, puppies, penguins and zebras.

Favorite color?..."

Go purple! :D
OneRepublic is one of my favorite bands. I've liked every song I've heard by them.

message 17: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (clouddinosaur) Age (optional)?- 13

How did you find this group?- I was invited

Favorite animal?- Wolves, Pandas, and Owls

Favorite color?- red and black

Favorite food?- Any type of pasta or chicken ^.^

Any favorite number?- 2,8, 12, & 24

What kind of music do you listen to? Mainly alternative and rock

Which country would you love to visit?- Barbados

What's your current occupation? If you're a student, do you know what you'd like to do in the future?- Some type of writer or maybe some type of therapist

Do you like to watch movies/tv shows? If so, what kind do you usually watch?- Sometimes, mainly comedies & dramas & anime

If you could pick 3-5 words to describe yourself, what would they be?- Accepting, Friendly, Wise, Monophobic, & Athazagoraphobic

message 18: by Kate (new)

Kate (kaitlins16) I like black too. It looks good with any color.

message 19: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (clouddinosaur) Very true

message 20: by Brooke (new)

Brooke Age (optional)? Teenage :)

How did you find this group? One of my friends on here is in it.

Favorite animal? Dogs or cheetahs.

Favorite color? Uh, black, blue or red.

Favorite food? Sushi!

Any favorite number? 2, and 94

What kind of music do you listen to? I listen to a lot of types, except I can't stand what's considered popular and 'awesome'. All the pop stuff they play on the radio and tv, I find it meaningless and annoying. I listen to rock, punk, alternative, folk etc.

Which country would you love to visit? Japan. I plan to live there for a year or so after university.

What's your current occupation? If you're a student, do you know what you'd like to do in the future? I'm a student, but I work part time at a library. I absolutely love it. In the future I want to either go into psychology, journalism (or other writing) or graphic design.

Do you like to watch movies/tv shows? If so, what kind do you usually watch? Sometimes, it depends. For movies I like comedies, or horror. TV, I watch Spongebob a lot (:$) and Supercross/Motocross.

If you could pick 3-5 words to describe yourself, what would they be? Understanding, truthful, trustworthy, responsible, caring.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Age (optional)? Teenage

How did you find this group? Chocolatethunda invited me when she created it

Favorite animal? To eat? Or as an animal? I like chicken to eat and I like owls as animals

Favorite color? Black. :)

Favorite food? Butter chicken I love it sooooo much

Any favorite number? 11. Omg I just realised I always liked it as a number but I just realised - The Eleventh Doctor! Harry was 11 when he started Hogwarts!

What kind of music do you listen to? Soundtracks... yes I'm weird. I like some pop and also Florence and the Machines but mostly soundtrack since its connected to my favourite stories

Which country would you love to visit? England, Italy, Greece, Scandinavia

What's your current occupation? If you're a student, do you know what you'd like to do in the future? I want to be a writer or an editor OH MY GOD a cameraman for YA movies nah jokes. A writer mostly but it will probably not happen

Do you like to watch movies/tv shows? If so, what kind do you usually watch? DOCTOR WHO!!!!! Also book to screen adaptions mostly, or whatever's in theatres. I liked Pitch Perfect and Life of Pi oh and How to Train Your Dragon!!! :D

If you could pick 3-5 words to describe yourself, what would they be? Interesting, bookish, cooperative, hard working, stubborn

message 22: by Chloe (new)

Chloe Age (optional)? Teenage, about 13.

How did you find this group? Actually, I was searching through the lists and this by far seemed the best. Small(ish) and pretty fun.

Favorite animal? Hmmm. If you ask me what I would want to be, I'd be a hawk, just so I could fly and have the freedom to do practically anything, so I'll have to go with that.

Favorite color? Oh, a more silver-ish, though I like gray. It's just such a controversial color.

Favorite food? Poo. If deserts don't count, either some type of berry or sweet potatoes. If they do, definitely lemon curd squares.

Any favorite number? I've liked 10, 12, and 21, but now I've realized that numbers have such sides to them, it's impossible to choose!

What kind of music do you listen to? Actually, as wimpy as it sounds, I'm just experimenting with music so far. Though I do like a lot of British pop like Ed Sheeran, 1D, and Joe Brooks, I like lots of alternative and schtuff like that.

Which country would you love to visit? You got me there. A list? Okay: England, (tour) Canada, France, Switzerland, and Austria, to see some of my roots.

What's your current occupation? If you're a student, do you know what you'd like to do in the future? Student, but I'd love to write, edit, or be a librarian. Or an architect as something to fall back on.

Do you like to watch movies/tv shows? If so, what kind do you usually watch? Don't watch much tv, except at hotels, but I love the movies Catch Me if You Can, Harry Potter (of course), I Am Number 4, and even A Cinderella Story. What can I say? I need my occasional dose of cliché.

If you could pick 3-5 words to describe yourself, what would they be? Quiet, intimidating (to people Id on't know, or so I've been told), redhead (and that explains me more than you'll ever know).

message 23: by The Eighth (new)

The Eighth (rissatheeighthborn) | 265 comments Age (optional)? 23

How did you find this group? From the front page of the Goodreads Groups under Recently active Groups.

Favorite animal? Not sure anymore

Favorite color? Blue.

Favorite food? Pasta.

Any favorite number? 26.

What kind of music do you listen to? Punk, some Soundtracks, Alternative Rock, Soft Rock, some Kpop and Jpop.

Which country would you love to visit? New Zealand and Japan.

What's your current occupation? If you're a student, do you know what you'd like to do in the future? I'm a student currently employed as a Kennel Staff at a Vet Clinic. I hope to go into Marketing.

Do you like to watch movies/tv shows? If so, what kind do you usually watch? Action, Adventure, Sci-fi, fantasy, drama and Anime.

If you could pick 3-5 words to describe yourself, what would they be? Shy, unapproachable (when angry), argumentative...????

message 24: by Dana (new)

Dana Age? 15

How did you find this group? I was scrolling through a list of groups and the banner showed a lot of books that I've read or am interested in.

Favorite animal? Red panda or maybe a warthog

Favorite color? Blue

Favorite food? Anything that's unhealthy

Any favorite number? 8 I guess

What kind of music do you listen to? Soundtracks

Which country would you love to visit? France

What's your current occupation? If you're a student, do you know what you'd like to do in the future? Student, and I still don't know what I want to do.

Do you like to watch movies/tv shows? If so, what kind do you usually watch? I watch the Big Bang Theory just like everyone else in Canada.

If you could pick 3-5 words to describe yourself, what would they be? Weird, lazy, stubborn, random, and clumsy.

message 25: by Samridhi ✿ (new)

Samridhi ✿ (28_samriddhi) Age:13

How did u find this grp? I got an invitation.

Favorite animal? Birds.

Favorite colour? Yellow

Favorite food? Whatever my mom makes.=)

Favorite number? 9

What kind of music do u listen to? It depends on my mood.

Which country would u like to visit? Austria

What is yr current occupation? A student, would like to become a doctor.

I usually like to watch The Big Bang Theory

I am an inquisitive, annoying and sweet girl...

message 26: by ❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (last edited Apr 03, 2013 08:04PM) (new)

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) Age (optional)? 16 xD

How did you find this group? Damini's invitation =)

Favorite animal? CATS!!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3

Favorite color? Purple, the deep dark purple...I even wrote a poem on it...this: http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/3...

Favorite food?Other than dear, dear CHOCOLATE??? XD

Any favorite number? 7!!! I love 7!

What kind of music do you listen to?Mostly...just birds :) Lol, sorry not big on music :b Hmmm, what goes in my ears is mostly rock =D

Which country would you love to visit?Costa Rica, Antarctica, Canada, UK(for Rose)...EGYPT(where cats were worshipped)...BRAZIL!!! The haven for soccer fans <3<3<3 In your face cricket, I wanna get out of India ASAP q:

What's your current occupation? If you're a student, do you know what you'd like to do in the future? Yups, a student. I'd love to be Vet, or an IT pro. Also, I'm any way being a writer/poet =)

Do you like to watch movies/tv shows? If so, what kind do you usually watch? Hmmm, fantasy? XD

If you could pick 3-5 words to describe yourself, what would they be? I'm Not Weird, I'm Gifted.

=^-^=

message 27: by Kate (new)

Kate (kaitlins16) Purple is a fantastic color. :)

I would also call you enthusiastic (my first impression I've gotten on this group).

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) Kaitlin wrote: "Purple is a fantastic color. :)

I would also call you enthusiastic (my first impression I've gotten on this group)."

Purple is...Passionate =) Enthusiastic? Cool, I like it XD

message 29: by Claudia the Night Owl (last edited Apr 04, 2013 05:59AM) (new)

Claudia the Night Owl (claudiamancilla) | 102 comments Age: 19

How did you find this group? Invite

Favorite animal? Cat

Favorite color? Pink

Favorite food? Veggie smothered pizza

Any favorite number? 3

What kind of music do you listen to? Rock and Country

Which country would you love to visit? Hungary

What's your current occupation? If you're a student, do you know what you'd like to do in the future? I can't seem to figure out what I want to do with my life.

Do you like to watch movies/tv shows? If so, what kind do you usually watch? I love movies! I watch mostly chickflicks

If you could pick 3-5 words to describe yourself, what would they be? not good at describing myself.

message 30: by Aly (new)

Aly (thelittlelibrarian) Age (optional)20

How did you find this group? I was looking for a YA group and this one didn't have like tons of members I figured it would lead to good discussions and book suggestions!

Favorite animal? Unicorn all day every day :)

Favorite color? Pink

Favorite food? mashed potatoes and gravy

Any favorite number? 21 & 9

What kind of music do you listen to? pretty much anything, I usually listen to classic rock, 80's rock, and metal more than anything but have been getting into indie a little too

Which country would you love to visit? Italy, mainly because I love art and would love to visit Milan and Florence.

What's your current occupation? If you're a student, do you know what you'd like to do in the future? I work in marketing for a company that does work for exteriors, so I work home shows and stuff like that. I am also a full time nursing student.

Do you like to watch movies/tv shows? If so, what kind do you usually watch? yeesssss! I watch way too many shows... I really love the Vampire Diaries, Grey's Anatomy, Pretty Little Liars, Revenge, True Blood(which I am super behind on!), Once Upon a Time, Walking Dead(also behind on), and Supernatural! I watch too many shows... there's way more to the list :/ lol and my favorite move is Gone with the Wind.

If you could pick 3-5 words to describe yourself, what would they be? little, pink, enthusiastic, studious

message 31: by Ashrakat (new)

Ashrakat Deyab (ashfire) | 60 comments Age (optional)? Going on 16

How did you find this group? Was recommended by a friend

Favorite animal? Rabbits :333 Those cutesy creatures!

Favorite color? Hmmm green?

Favorite food? Mac & cheese.. i love getting fat

Any favorite number? 4

What kind of music do you listen to? Kelly clarkson

Which country would you love to visit? Idris :P

What's your current occupation? If you're a student, do you know what you'd like to do in the future? Student but I haven't set my mind to anything specific

Yup! Especially movies or TV series based on books like Game of Thrones and Harry Potter

Hmmm..rash, determined, and headstrong

message 32: by Chloe Fandom Queen (last edited Apr 04, 2013 12:08PM) (new)

Chloe Fandom Queen Age? (optional) Will remain unknown

How did you find this group? Invited to by a friend

Favourite Animal? Tiger

Favourite Colour? Black

Favourite Food? Mexican or Texan

Any favourite number? 16

What kind of music do you listen to? Rihanna/Evanescence (I like a range of music)

Which country would you love to visit? Scotland

What's your current occupation? If you're a student, do you know what you'd like to do in the future? Student and I'd like to be an author

Do you like to watch movies/tv shows? If so, what kind do you usually watch? I do. I watch Sci-fi and fantasy-romance (ya books made into movies)

If you could pick 3-5 words to describe yourself, what would they be? Crazy, ambitious and independant.

message 33: by Jay (last edited May 24, 2013 09:21AM) (new)

Jay Age 14
Just came across it
Favorite animal?
Cheetah
Favorite color?
Red
Favorite food?
Chicken
Any favorite number?
Rap
Nowhere
What's your current occupation? If you're a student, do you know what you'd like to do in the future?

I don't know

The Vampire Diaries,Supernatural,Arrow

If you could pick 3-5 words to describe yourself, what would they be? Funny,Creative,Sarcastic

message 34: by MoniCath (last edited Apr 05, 2013 08:53AM) (new)

MoniCath (coconuttery) | 8 comments Age (optional)?....

How did you find this group?.......Goodreads.com

Favorite animal?............ I love cats

Favorite color?..... Definitely Pink

Favorite food?......I lovvvvve Mexican Food!

Any favorite number?... ummm 3

What kind of music do you listen to?..... Electronic and House

Which country would you love to visit?.......Rome

What's your current occupation? If you're a student, do you know what you'd like to do in the future?........ I am a teacher

Do you like to watch movies/tv shows? If so, what kind do you usually watch?........... "Dexter" and "Boardwalk Empire" are my favorite shows.

If you could pick 3-5 words to describe yourself, what would they be?....Clumsy, light hearted, and friendly.

message 35: by Cindy III (new)

Cindy III Age? 23

How did you find this group? I was invited by Chocolatethunda

Favorite animal? Leopard

Favorite color? Blue

Favorite food? Ceviche, Korean BBQ, mushrooms

Any favorite number? Zero

What kind of music do you listen to? Kpop, Jrock, rock, soundtracks, classical, oldies in english and spanish.

Which country would you love to visit? South Korea

What's your current occupation? If you're a student, do you know what you'd like to do in the future? I'm a student. I'd like to work with children and write books.

Do you like to watch movies/television shows? If so, what kind do you usually watch? I like supernatural shows and movies. I watch the Walking Dead, used to watch Supernatural and the Vampire Diaries, but haven't been able to keep up. I also like to watch Switched at Birth and Jeopardy because I like trivia.

If you could pick 3 - 5 words to describe yourself, what would they be? Shy, funny, compassionate

Sarah of Westhaven (SarahofWesthaven) | 4 comments Age (optional)? 15

How did you find this group? Searching groups

Favorite animal? Panther

Favorite color? teal

Favorite food? pizza

Any favorite number? my boyfriend's phone number

What kind of music do you listen to? Pop, R&B, showtunes, classical, country

Which country would you love to visit? Iceland

What's your current occupation? If you're a student, do you know what you'd like to do in the future? I'm a student. I'm going to be a writer.

Do you like to watch movies/tv shows? If so, what kind do you usually watch? Yes. Right now watching Doctor Who, True Blood, The Walking Dead, Grimm, Elementary, Vampire Diaries, New Girl, Smash

If you could pick 3-5 words to describe yourself, what would they be? Quiet, goofy, shy, kind, sad

message 37: by Josiane (new)

Josiane Claremont | 161 comments Age: I'm a woman!

How did you find this group? Friend invite

Favorite animals? Anything that is not an insect, or a dog (i met this girl who just TOTALLY ruined any good feelings i have for dogs...-.-")

Favorite color? currently, grey or metallic silver

Favorite food Noodles, pasta, sushi

Any favorite number? odd numbers, but primarily 3, 5, 13, 73

What kind of music do you listen to? Pop, New Age, Romantic (piano), (some)J-pop, (some)C-pop

Which country would you love to visit? (primarily)The UK, Ireland, France, Austria

What's your current occupation? If you're a student, do you know what you'd like to do in the future? Student. Would like to become an acupuncturist, or editor...

Do you like to watch movies/tv shows? If so, what kind do you usually watch? Murder mysteries as well as anime, and some old kids shows.

If you could pick 3-5 words to describe yourself, what would they be? ...(read my profile; then you'll understand why I cannot answer this)...

message 38: by Reyhaneh (new)

Reyhaneh | 17 comments Age (optional)?
I’m 15, but turning 16 in July. Yay!!! I get to drive.
I got an invitation to join the group and I thought it was cool because most groups are about a specific thing but this is just books in general and I’m a Bookaholic.
Favorite animal?
I really like dogs (but I’m scared of them, it’s weird) and I love wild cats like tigers, cheetahs, leopards, lions especially lions because of The Lion King (since I saw The Lion King I’ve wanted a pet lion. I still do).
Favorite color?
Green
Favorite food?
Anything Italian
Any favorite number?
Any kind except screamo type music
Italy (to be more specific Venice) and Greece or Rome because of Percy Jackson.
I’m a student and I would love to study English and be a high school or university English teacher/professor and along the way maybe even become an author and get some books published.
Do you like to watch movies/TV shows? If so, what kind do you usually watch?
I can’t survive without movies and TV shows (and Books) I basically like anything with a story to tell. I like comedies, action, and drama.
Creative, Artistic (I love drawing and painting), Nice, Quiet and shy (If I don’t know you well but when you’re my friend you would think I’m crazy).

message 39: by Laurie (new)

Laurie (lookitslaurie) Age? Nineteen

How did you find this group? Searching Young Adult in the groups

Favorite animal? Penguin!

Favorite color? Blue

Favorite food? Italian

Any favorite number? 4, 44, 4444

What kind of music do you listen to? Most kinds. Rock, country, pop, hip-hop, alternative, etc. My favorite band is Three Days Grace.

Which country would you love to visit? Italy

What's your current occupation? If you're a student, do you know what you'd like to do in the future? Don't have one

Do you like to watch movies/tv shows? If so, what kind do you usually watch? Sure. Usually, I like shows and movies targeted towards teenagers, and I love romcoms.

If you could pick 3-5 words to describe yourself, what would they be? Random, friendly, sarcastic

message 40: by Tara (last edited Apr 21, 2013 07:14PM) (new)

Tara (belletara) | 6 comments How did you find this group? Searched YA Book groups :P

Favorite animal? Pandas :)

Favorite color? Gray

Favorite food? mostly anything Chinese

Any favorite number? 9 (I don't really remember why, though...)

What kind of music do you listen to? Mostly anything not from the 70's or 80's... kinda depends on the song though

Which country would you love to visit? Canada!

What's your current occupation? If you're a student, do you know what you'd like to do in the future? Genetic engineer

Do you like to watch movies/tv shows? If so, what kind do you usually watch? Crime TV shows like NCIS or Bones

If you could pick 3-5 words to describe yourself, what would they be? eclectic, book-obsessed (does that count as one?), stubborn

message 41: by Marleigh (new)

Marleigh | 11 comments Age: College aged

How did you find this group? Just searched on goodreads.

Favorite animals: horses and dogs

Favorite color: green

Favorite food: Italian

Favorite number: 15

Music: anything really...

What country do you want to visit? Italy hands down.

Current Occupation: Music student. I want to get my Ph.d. in Music Therapy.

Favorite movies: 27 Dresses, Pirates of the Caribbean, Harry Potter

Favorite TV Shows: Once Upon A Time and Grimm

Three words to describe me: Bookaholic, hard worker, and vocalist

message 42: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth I love once upon a time addicted so bad

message 43: by Perenelle (new)

Perenelle | 250 comments Age (optional)? 13

How did you find this group? I cant really remember now.... xD

Favorite animal? Birdies!!! And certain feline animals like ocelots and white tigers :)

Favorite color? Gray, Silver, and Blue

Favorite food? Rice? i dont know. Pastas good

Any favorite number? 27

What kind of music do you listen to? Imagine Dragons, Lights, A Fine Frenzy, Taylor Swift, and KPOP (not Psy, I mean, actual KPOP)

Which country would you love to visit? South Korea for the win! And San Francisco, I've already been to the states, but not there

What's your current occupation? If you're a student, do you know what you'd like to do in the future? Nope, No clue at all

Do you like to watch movies/tv shows? If so, what kind do you usually watch? Uh...tv shows? My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic xD

I know it's supposed to be for little girls, but I like the characters :D

If you could pick 3-5 words to describe yourself, what would they be? Persistent, quiet-ish, loyal

message 44: by Marleigh (new)

Marleigh | 11 comments Elizabeth wrote: "I love once upon a time addicted so bad"

I know! I have been trying to watch the episodes I missed, but I can't get them like anywhere! :(

message 45: by Leigh (new)

Leigh (leighsalv) Age (optional)? 16.. turning 17 next week (4/27)

How did you find this group? I was looking for more ya groups on Goodreads and found this group.

Favorite animal? dogs

Favorite color? purple

Favorite food? pizza

Any favorite number? 27

What kind of music do you listen to? Pop, R&B

Which country would you love to visit? I want to visit a state lol, which is Hawaii.

What's your current occupation? If you're a student, do you know what you'd like to do in the future? I'm a student (junior in high school) and I would love to be a web-designer.

Do you like to watch movies/tv shows? If so, what kind do you usually watch? Scary movies and comedy. My favorite tv shows are Supernatural & The Walking Dead.

If you could pick 3-5 words to describe yourself, what would they be? Awkward, nice, quiet

message 46: by Tina (new)

Tina | 5 comments Age(optional)?
-I'm 14 tuning 15 in October..I can get my permit!! Yay

-One of my friends on here is on it, so I decided to check it out.

Favorite Animal?
-I like all animals..but especially monkeys.

Favorite Color?
-PURPLE, Black, and Red

Favorite Food?
-Don't ask me that!! I love all food, they're my little munchkins :D

Any Favorite Number?
-23, 3,

What Kind of Music do you listen to?
-All/ Any

Which country would you visit?
-Does a island count? If so, then Fiji.

-I wanna be a Marine Biologist...

Do you like to watch movies/t.v. shows? If so, what kind do you usually watch?
-Criminal Minds, The Big Bang Theory, and Action Movies.

-Shy, Crazy, Funny, Hyper, Nerdy

message 47: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Marleigh wrote: "Elizabeth wrote: "I love once upon a time addicted so bad"

I know! I have been trying to watch the episodes I missed, but I can't get them like anywhere! :("

what season are you on season one is on NetFlix I have the second season on my DVR I love it I about died when I found out who Henrys dad is right now they are running reruns so sucks

message 48: by Marleigh (new)

Marleigh | 11 comments Haha I am on season 2 and I can find it somewhere, but my computer sucks and doesn't like to play them. :(

message 49: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth that would suck the second season is pretty good its not quiet the same though I think the first was better

message 50: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa | 3 comments Age (optional)? 20

How did you find this group? Was looking through the groups page.

Favorite animal? Arctic Wolf

Favorite color? Blue, purple, and lime green

Favorite food? Probably chicken alfredo.

Any favorite number? Not really. Lol

What kind of music do you listen to? A little bit of everything. Really just depends on the mood I'm in.

Which country would you love to visit? Italy or Ireland.

What's your current occupation? If you're a student, do you know what you'd like to do in the future? I'm a cosmetology student and also a photographer.

Do you like to watch movies/tv shows? If so, what kind do you usually watch? Just like music, a little bit of everything. 90210, Vampire Diaries, Dexter, Game of Thrones, True Blood, Lost Girl, Glee, The Following. A variety. Lol

If you could pick 3-5 words to describe yourself, what would they be? Impatient, curious, goofy, talkative, bookworm (of course).

« previous 1 3