David Estes Fans and YA Book Lovers Unite! discussion

David Estes
This topic is about David Estes
Archive's > Last chance to get signed David Estes books for a year!

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by David, Mr. Blue Eyes; He's the Best--Ain't no lie!! ;) (new)

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 10713 comments Mod
Hi AMAZING members (all 1,200 of you!! Wow!),

Adele and I will be heading overseas in mid-April and won't be back for at least a year, so this is the last time for more than a year that I'll be offering SIGNED COPIES of all 12 of my published YA and Children's novels, including my soon to be released YA dystopian novel, Ice Country (sequel to Fire Country, April 4th release date)!!

All orders must be placed by March 26th at midnight (U.S. EST) so I can order the books while I'm in the U.S. for a short window in April. All orders will also receive a personalized virtual signing video of me signing one of your books :)

See below for the details on the books that are available and how to order. Unfortunately this time around I won't be able to ship internationally due to high shipping costs.

Cost

The cost per book (includes cost of printing, shipping for signing, and shipping for delivery) is as follows:

-YA no vels (Fire Country, Ice Country, The Moon Dwellers, The Star Dwellers, The Sun Dwellers, Angel Evolution, Demon Evolution, Archangel Evolution):

-Domestic only (within the U.S.)- $15

-Children's books (Four books in the Nikki Powergloves series):

-Domestic only (within the U.S.)- $10

Want to buy a whole series? A 10% discount will apply to all orders of an entire series (excludes Fire Country/Ice Country, applies to The Dwellers Saga, The Evolution Trilogy, and The Adventures of Nikki Powergloves)

How to order

Send an e-mail to davidestesbooks(at)gmail(dot)com (don't forget to replace the (at) with @ and the (dot) with . ), or a Goodreads message including the following:

-which books you would like to order and how many copies

-whether any of the books should be personalized to someone other than yourself

-your name and shipping address

I will respond within 24 hour s and advise you of the total cost of your order. Payment is due in full at that time via Paypal. Payments not made within 48 hours will be cancelled.

Books Available!
Fire Country
Ice Country
The Moon Dwellers
The Star Dwellers
The Sun Dwellers
Angel Evolution
Demon Evolution
Archangel Evolution
Nikki Powergloves- A Hero is Born
Nikki Powergloves and the Power Council
Nikki Powergloves and the Power Trappers
Nikki Powergloves and the Great Adventure

Thank you all for your INCREDIBLE support and happy reading!

David Estes

Karen’s Library | 11320 comments Mod
I'm in!! :)

message 3: by David, Mr. Blue Eyes; He's the Best--Ain't no lie!! ;) (new)

Hehe thanks, one more for your bookshelf? Lol woot woot!

message 4: by Maggielou (new)

Maggielou (maggielou618) | 95 comments Me too! lol

message 5: by David, Mr. Blue Eyes; He's the Best--Ain't no lie!! ;) (new)

Lol thanks Maggielou!

message 6: by Maggielou (new)

Maggielou (maggielou618) | 95 comments No problem...ill put in my request later not sure what I want yet! :D

message 7: by David, Mr. Blue Eyes; He's the Best--Ain't no lie!! ;) (new)

Hehe no worries, you've got lots of time to decide :)

David wrote: "Hehe thanks, one more for your bookshelf? Lol woot woot!"

But of course! That empty space is glaring at me wanting it's copy of pretty Ice Country (The Country Saga, #2) by David Estes . ;-)

message 9: by David, Mr. Blue Eyes; He's the Best--Ain't no lie!! ;) (new)

Hehe tell it to look somewhere else until your book arrives!

message 10: by DeAnna (new)

DeAnna (dee84812) | 671 comments I want to do a giveaway of a signed book, so I have a question: Is it midnight on March 26th, so Monday night, or technically the 27th, Tuesday night? Yes I'm getting technical. lol

message 11: by David, Mr. Blue Eyes; He's the Best--Ain't no lie!! ;) (new)

LOL you're being very technical, but that sounds awesome! I meant Monday night, but if an extra day will help, I might be able to push off ordering a little longer. I hate to cut it too close as I don't want to risk the books not being delivered until after I leave the U.S. LOL!

message 12: by DeAnna (new)

DeAnna (dee84812) | 671 comments No, that's fine. Are you okay with me doing a giveaway? I currently have the option to follow you on Twitter and like you on Facebook, but I can change anything you want. :)

message 13: by David, Mr. Blue Eyes; He's the Best--Ain't no lie!! ;) (new)

Absolutely! That would be awesome :) My personal favorite is to join this fan group/YA lovers group if possible, but second best is Facebook :) Thanks!

message 14: by Dvora (new)

Dvora  (igyabc) | 634 comments I'll take all of them! I only have about $5.00 though. Deal?

message 15: by David, Mr. Blue Eyes; He's the Best--Ain't no lie!! ;) (new)

Is that thousands or millions? You are the Queen after all, no? LOL, thanks for the order D'vora, it made my night!

You ordered five thousand books, Dvora!!? What?? ;)

message 17: by David, Mr. Blue Eyes; He's the Best--Ain't no lie!! ;) (new)

Hahaha! I'll send you a bill D'vora, I take Amazon gift cards :)

message 18: by Dvora (new)

Dvora  (igyabc) | 634 comments Oh shoot!!! Did I say $5.00?!?!?!? I meant $.50!!!

Now you're gonna think am all rich an stuff!!!! $5.00! Please! Like I have THAT kind of money just lying around my little cardboard box I call my home sweet home.

message 19: by DeAnna (new)

DeAnna (dee84812) | 671 comments Ooh, I'll add that, David!

I'm definitely placing an order, but I'm going to do it on the last day because I'm letting the winner of the giveaway pick their book. I'm also trying to decide on Nikki Powergloves for my niece and kids.

message 20: by David, Mr. Blue Eyes; He's the Best--Ain't no lie!! ;) (new)

DeAnna wrote: "Ooh, I'll add that, David!

I'm definitely placing an order, but I'm going to do it on the last day because I'm letting the winner of the giveaway pick their book. I'm also trying to decide on Nikk..."

Thank you so so much!! This is so awesome and you're generating a lot of buzz so I really can't thank you enough :)

message 21: by David, Mr. Blue Eyes; He's the Best--Ain't no lie!! ;) (new)

Dvora wrote: "Oh shoot!!! Did I say $5.00?!?!?!? I meant $.50!!!

Now you're gonna think am all rich an stuff!!!! $5.00! Please! Like I have THAT kind of money just lying around my little cardboard box I call my..."

Hahaha! I remember a few Google + Hangouts and there was no cardboard!

message 22: by Colette (new)

Colette (cricket27) Ok, I'll be ordering all your YA Series on Thurs so I can keep up with these 'Jones'. Plus signed by the famous author David Estes??? BOOYA!!!! ;)

message 23: by David, Mr. Blue Eyes; He's the Best--Ain't no lie!! ;) (new)

Wowwwwww! You're incredible!! I really can't thank you enough for your support :) The pile of books is going to be even bigger than I expected!!

You all are amazing!!

message 24: by Colette (last edited Mar 19, 2013 06:32PM) (new)

Colette (cricket27) They're my genre of typical reading. Plus as I said before, sometimes I get writer's burn and need the distraction of a good read. Besides, someone has to help pay for the Caribbean. ;)
I haven't even touched White Cat yet except to put my book marker on page 1. Meh, I'm on a creative roll and I have till the EOM from the library.

TTY on Thurs!
CR

message 25: by David, Mr. Blue Eyes; He's the Best--Ain't no lie!! ;) (new)

Colette wrote: "They're my genre of typical reading. Plus as I said before, sometimes I get writer's burn and need the distraction of a good read. Besides, someone has to help pay for the Caribbean. ;)
I haven't e..."

Take advantage of when the creative juices are flowing!!! I'm very happy for you and thanks again ;)

message 26: by David, Mr. Blue Eyes; He's the Best--Ain't no lie!! ;) (new)

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to give you a quick reminder that all orders for signed copies of my books must be in and paid by the end of the day tomorrow. Thanks so much for everyone who has ordered already, I've got a lot of books to sign!

message 27: by DeAnna (new)

DeAnna (dee84812) | 671 comments My giveaway is complete! So I'm just waiting to hear back from the winner, and then I'll shoot you off an email!

message 28: by David, Mr. Blue Eyes; He's the Best--Ain't no lie!! ;) (new)

No worries, I've got you down ;) Hopefully you hear back from them soon! But I can hold it a day or two if necessary to make sure we can get them the book they really want!

message 29: by DeAnna (new)

DeAnna (dee84812) | 671 comments The winner commented that they want Fire Country, but I just want to make sure that's what she still wants before I place the order.

I'm also debating on whether or not to buy a signed copy of Nikki Powergloves for my almost 7 year old. :/

message 30: by DeAnna (new)

DeAnna (dee84812) | 671 comments Sent you an email!

message 31: by David, Mr. Blue Eyes; He's the Best--Ain't no lie!! ;) (new)

Aww thank you, I got it! I'll respond soon!

message 32: by Maggielou (new)

Maggielou (maggielou618) | 95 comments Just opened a package today of all my new signed books and it felt like Christmas! :) So excited!

message 33: by David, Mr. Blue Eyes; He's the Best--Ain't no lie!! ;) (new)

Eeek!!! Yay, so glad you're all getting them!! Woot woot!

message 34: by 爱心❤ (new)

爱心❤ | 61 comments Oh no! Can you believe I only just discovered this?

message 35: by David, Mr. Blue Eyes; He's the Best--Ain't no lie!! ;) (new)

Aww sorry! I sent a message out to the group and Facebooked and Tweeted it too, was hoping no one would be left out! Drat! Well maybe in a year or so I'll offer signed books again and then you can order some :)

David Estes Fans and YA Book Lovers Unite!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Ice Country (other topics)