The Next Best Book Club discussion

Newbies Corner > Hello!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Claire (new)

Claire Fun (clairefun) Hi everyone!

I'm Claire, I'm from Kent in the UK, and I just joined this group a few days ago. I've been on goodreads since 2007 and this year have spent more time here than any other website as getting an e-reader has resparked my love of reading - and the ease of tracking reads on the app, too.

I mostly read sci-fi / fantasy / young adult type fiction and the odd contemporary or literature book - with a chatty 8 year old and a beagle puppy I don't get enough me time without interruptions so easy reads are more my thing. I AM completely obsessed with post-apocalypse stuff - books, films, tv, comics, any and everything. I'm *very* behind in reading newer books so have a huuuuuge to-read list - and am challenging myself to read 100 books this years and track them fully this time, 25 done so far!

Currently reading my first Stephen King since my youth (aside from Cell for the p-a) - 'Under The Dome' which I'm halfway through and enjoying a lot. It's nice to get your teeth into a biiiiig epic story and The Stand and It are definitely in my top 30 books so I'm hopeful I'll continue to enjoy it.

Oh yes and as you can see, I do waffle on a lot...hope that's okay... :D

Nice to 'meet' you!

Claire

message 2: by Wilmar (new)

Wilmar Luna (wilmarluna) | 24 comments Welcome Claire, sounds like you've got a VERY busy life!

message 3: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 10018 comments Mod
Hi Claire, thanks so much for joining the group!!

message 4: by Thomas (new)

Thomas Cardin | 17 comments Welcome Claire!