Lovers of Paranormal discussion

Amazon Prime Question

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cristina (new)

Cristina (mrsbudryzer) | 371 comments Does anyone have Amazon prime? I just signed up for a trial and I'm getting a bunch of free stuff due to my new "membership"...BUT, uh, if I decide not to continue with Prime does all the stuff I'm getting go away???

Does anyone know how that works?

message 2: by G.E. (new)

G.E. Swanson (GESwanson) | 10 comments I don't have it, but it probably does. They would most likely consider that membership benefits. When the membership disappears, so do all the goodies.

message 3: by Cristina (last edited Mar 14, 2013 12:51PM) (new)

Cristina (mrsbudryzer) | 371 comments Yeah, you're probably right. I'm actually thinking about possibly keeping the membership since I'm always shopping on Amazon anyway.

message 4: by G.E. (new)

G.E. Swanson (GESwanson) | 10 comments I have a friend that has the membership and is always taking advantage of the free shipping. He said that alone is worth what he pays.

message 5: by B. (new)

B. McMichael (bkristinmcmichael) | 11 comments we use not just the free shipping, but also free movies & free books too. We got it years ago in our house when we were students. With a college email address you can get prime for free....

message 6: by Lanell (new)

Lanell Horton (hortonsgirl4life) | 50 comments I was thinking of getting it bc I'm always shopping on there, & I like the idea of free shipping. Idk if it would be worth it to me though bc most of what I buy is over $25, which usually comes with free shipping anyway. Let me know how u like it. Borrowing books is a plus!