Books, Blogs, Authors and More discussion

Archive promotions > I need author Spotlight,reviews and interviews on my blog

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mayowa (last edited Mar 14, 2013 09:02AM) (new)

Mayowa Ajisafe (mayowaajisafe) | 12 comments Hi everyone,

This is Mayor A Lan from The Savvy Indie . and MayorALan.com - Motivational and Inspirational Blog

My blogs are all about Self Publishing and. Motivationals respectively.

On my Self Publishing Blog ,I will be glad to have indie authors for interviews,book reviews,author spotlight and Self Publishing Book Reviews -for indie authors who have published self publishing books.

For interviews,I welcome a text interviews and for book reviews and author spotlight,anyone interested can mail me at mayorlan@thesavvyindie.com so I can send you the necessary things to do.

For my motivational blog,I welcome motivational posts and reviews of motivational books and guest post about motivationals and inpirationals. Anyone interested should mail me at Mayor@MayorALan.com for this.

For interviews,book reviews and many more like that,I will share such on my Twitter Page and on my Facebook Page

Here is one of my interview samples with Tim Hampton - Author Intrerview : Audio Book Creation And Marketing With Tim Hampton

Looking forward for working together

Regards

Mayor A Lan

message 2: by Nicolas (new)

Nicolas Wilson | 17 comments What genre's are you interested in, Mayor? I mainly write speculative fiction, or political science fiction, but I will have some book announcements coming up, and would be interested in doing an interview or author spotlight.

message 3: by Mary (new)

Mary Rowen (maryrowen) | 16 comments Dear Mayor,

I write women's fiction and upmarket commercial fiction. If you're interested in such things, I'd be thrilled if you'd review my book or interview or spotlight me on your blog. Feel free to check out my book, LIVING BY EAR on Amazon (both paperback and Kindle).

Thanks!

Mary Rowen

message 4: by Mayowa (last edited Mar 14, 2013 03:44PM) (new)

Mayowa Ajisafe (mayowaajisafe) | 12 comments Nicolas wrote: "What genre's are you interested in, Mayor? I mainly write speculative fiction, or political science fiction, but I will have some book announcements coming up, and would be interested in doing an i..."

Nicolas,

Thanks

My genre are self publishing and non fiction generally,that's for my blog but for interviews and author spotlight,I accept all genre so far you are an indie author and you are willing to share something with others.

You can send me a mail containing your book details and I will send you a series of question to be answered by you and you can send me any infor for an author spotlight too.

My email is mayorlan@thesavvyindie.com

For book reviews,I only do a book review for motivational,self help books and self publishing books.if you have one,you can send it to me,I will gladly read and review your book.

Waiting for your response.

Regards

Mayor Lan

message 5: by Mayowa (new)

Mayowa Ajisafe (mayowaajisafe) | 12 comments Mary wrote: "Dear Mayor,

I write women's fiction and upmarket commercial fiction. If you're interested in such things, I'd be thrilled if you'd review my book or interview or spotlight me on your blog. Feel fr..."

Dear Mary,

Thanks

I will be fine with an interview and author spotlight for you

You can send me a mail containing your book details and I will send you a series of question to be answered by you and you can send me any info for an author spotlight too.

My email is mayorlan@thesavvyindie.com

For book reviews,I only do a book review for motivational,self help books and self publishing books.if you have one,you can send it to me,I will gladly read and review your book.

Waiting for your response Mary.

Regards

Mayor Lan

message 6: by Alayna-Renee (new)

Alayna-Renee (princessalayna) | 18 comments Hello there!

I'm Alayna, and I'm relatively new to the Goodreads world, but I do have to say that I adore these little communities that spring up everywhere. It's a great networking tool, and also a wonderful way to make friends with like-minded interests.

I'm a fairly high-profile blogger (i.e., I seem to get a lot of traffic and know too many people) who has kept a blog about relationships, life, and the process of growing up for the past decade. At the end of 2012, I published my first book, a collection of poetry about human connection, intrigue, and infatuation.

I'd absolutely love if you'd consider doing an interview or author spotlight on me, although I realise what I write is not in the genres of what you review. I am willing to reciprocate with any link/review/interview you may think fitting.

If you feel we might be able to work together, please do send me a private message or e-mail me at ladyguenevere@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you!

Cheers,

*~ Alayna
Ophelia's Wayward Muse

message 7: by Mayowa (new)

Mayowa Ajisafe (mayowaajisafe) | 12 comments Alayna-Renee wrote: "Hello there!

I'm Alayna, and I'm relatively new to the Goodreads world, but I do have to say that I adore these little communities that spring up everywhere. It's a great networking tool, and als..."

Mayor wrote: "Mary wrote: "Dear Mayor,

I write women's fiction and upmarket commercial fiction. If you're interested in such things, I'd be thrilled if you'd review my book or interview or spotlight me on your ..."

I am so sorry for replying your of late.I have sent you a mail concerning that.

Good to have you here.

Cheers!

Mayor

message 8: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Raygoza (jenniferraygoza) | 15 comments Hi! I have a vampire novel I just self published. I would interested.
The Guardians by Jennifer Raygoza

message 9: by Mayowa (new)

Mayowa Ajisafe (mayowaajisafe) | 12 comments Jennifer wrote: "Hi! I have a vampire novel I just self published. I would interested.
The Guardians by Jennifer Raygoza"

Hi Jennifer,

You are welcome!

All you need is send me a mail at Mayorlan@TheSavvyIndie.com with your photograph and book cover(s) with your blog and contact details and I will send you my questions and we take it from there.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Cheers!

message 10: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Raygoza (jenniferraygoza) | 15 comments Mayor wrote: "Jennifer wrote: "Hi! I have a vampire novel I just self published. I would interested.
The Guardians by Jennifer Raygoza"

Hi Jennifer,

You are welcome!

All you need is send me a mail at Mayorl..."

-Done!