The Next Best Book Club discussion

Newbies Corner > Hello from Washington

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marnie (new)

Marnie (marnie19) Just signed up on Goodreads today. I was trying to chronical the books my friends and I have read in our small book club. I look forward to expanding to a larger group. I read lots of different genres but historical fiction is my favorite. Look forward to discussing lots of different books! Marnie

message 2: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 10109 comments Mod
Hi Marnie... we're happy to have you!

message 3: by Marnie (new)

Marnie (marnie19) Thank you Lori!

message 4: by Heather (new)

Heather Bowhay | 21 comments Hi Marnie! I just joined this group and am also from Washington. Bellingham!! Welcome to Goodreads.

message 5: by Marnie (new)

Marnie (marnie19) Hello Heather- I am an empty nester from Bainbridge. Bellingham is beautiful too. I look forward to chatting with you about books. GO SEAHAWKS! I couldn't resist :)

message 6: by David (new)

David O'Neal | 89 comments representing teh West Coast! im in Bothell (to all others there are many cities that do not begin with a "B" in Washington.

message 7: by Marnie (new)

Marnie (marnie19) Hello David ! I'm waiting for a Bremerton or Bellevue person to continue the trend!

message 8: by Heather (new)

Heather Bowhay | 21 comments Marnie wrote: "Hello Heather- I am an empty nester from Bainbridge. Bellingham is beautiful too. I look forward to chatting with you about books. GO SEAHAWKS! I couldn't resist :)"

Okay..don't hate me, but I am first a Bronco fan and second a Seahawks fan. Would have been crazy at my house if they had played each other in the Super Bowl. :) happy reading!

message 9: by Marnie (new)

Marnie (marnie19) Some of my best friends are Broncos fans....sports to me is a lot like reading- it brings people together from all walks of life. Even if you disagree the conversations are usually fun. Broncos are having a great off season- Wes Welker is a nice pick up! Happy reading.

message 10: by Heather (new)

Heather Bowhay | 21 comments I totally agree...such comaradarie when football season comes around! Can't wait!! :)